Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
A genome is an organism’s complete set of DNA, including all of its genes. Each genome contains all of the information needed to build and maintain that organism. In humans, a copy of the entire genome—more than 3 billion DNA base pairs—is contained in all cells that have a nucleus. Technology and resources created by the human Genome (HG) already have a major input on research across the life sciences. There are some potential benefits of HG research to they are molecular medicine, microbial genome, risk assessment, evolution, DNA forensic and agriculture. The HG is "starting to have profound impact on the biomedical research and promise to revolutionize the wider spectrum of biological research and medical medicine".
With the HG molecular medicine can improve diagnosis of disease, detect genetic predispositions to disease earlier, ration drug design, control gene therapy and control systems of drugs, and create pharamacogenomics customs drugs. The potential for using genes themselves to treat disease, known as gene therapy, has captured the imaginations of the public and the biomedical community for good reason. This rapidly developing field holds great potential for treating or even curing genetic and acquired diseases.
OMICS Group International is an amalgamation of Open Access publications and worldwide international science conference and events established in the year 2007 with the sole aim of making the information on Sciences and technology ‘Open Access’. OMICS Group publishes 400 online open access scholarly journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology. OMICS has 21 days rapid review process involving 30,000 editorial team members with 3.5 Million readers. OMICS ‘Open Access’ has been instrumental in taking the knowledge on science & technology to the doorsteps of ordinary men and women. Research scholars, students, libraries, educational institutions, research centers and the industries are main stakeholders that benefit greatly from this knowledge dissemination. OMICS Group also organizes 300 International Conferences annually across the globe, where knowledge transfer takes place through debates, round table discussions, poster presentations, International workshops, International symposia and exhibitions.
Researches in Genomics include:
• TCGA researchers identify four subtypes of stomach cancer
• Study identifies novel genomic changes in the most common type of lung cancer
• Next step of cutting-edge research into Alzheimer's disease genome
• New clinical sites in Undiagnosed Diseases Network
• Use of clinical genome and exome sequencing
• New approach to analyzing tumor genome promises expanded results
Associations of genome are National Human genome research institute Conferences:
• Single Cell Genomics held during 9–11 Sept, 2014 at Stockholm, Sweden
• 15th International Meeting on Human Genome Variation and Complex Genome Analysis (HGV2014) held during 17–19 Sept, 2014 at Belfast, Northern Ireland
• The Genomics of Common Diseases 2014 held during 17–20, Sept, 2014 at Potomac, MD, USA
• Genome Informatics 2014 held during 21–24, Sept, 2014 at Cambridge, UK
• BioMed Central Conference: Beyond the Genome held during 8–10, Oct, 2014 at Boston, USA
• EMBO Conference: From functional genomics to systems biology held during 8–11, Oct, 2014 at Heidelberg, Germany
• CSHL Personal Genomes held during 12–15, Oct, 2014 at Cold Spring Harbor, NY, USA
Conclusion: Genomes conference will be an appropriate and timely occasion to offer an outstanding discussion forum for the best international researchers in all fields of Genome research to discuss newly discovered aspects of Genomes.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 23, 2020