Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 13 relevant journals, 71 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to gene transfer and about 15 articles are being published on molecular detection. The transferring of DNA from the donor to the recipient is called as gene transfer. Examples: bacteria.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members.
Scope and Importance:
Molecular Medicine Conference provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians. Molecular Medicine is the science concerned with the anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the lungs. Molecular Medicine Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of these medicines to treat people all over the globe. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of Molecular Medicine research.
Sequencing of the 80,000 -100,000 genes in the human genome is near completion. Gene therapy is one of the many applications of these newly sequenced genes. For at least the last ten years in the gene therapy field, scientists have been focused on trying to transfer a gene to a cell, have the cell uptake the gene, and then have the gene produce a protein. Researchers, however, have not yet discovered the technology that will allow them to climb the gene transfer step. Directly harvested cells, cultured cell lines, genetically modified cell lines, viral vectors, and liposomes are all methods researchers use for ex vivo gene therapy experiments and in vivo gene therapy clinical trials. Viral vectors and liposomes are two types of technologies that are being developed which are allowing academic, government, and industry researchers to find ways to successfully transfer a gene for gene therapy.
Various estimates and forecasts of the global gene therapy market range from $1 billion to $5 billion in the next five years. The gene therapy market is projected to be $12 billion as early as 2007. A projection of $45 billion dollars for the gene therapy market in 2010 indicates continued rapid growth. All of the gene therapy forecasts are dependent, however, on finding successful gene transfer methods and continued government and consumer support of gene therapy research. To date, gene therapy is still a developing field. Gene therapy is not yet a revenue generating product. At this time, more than thirty companies and twenty research centers are focused on developing viral vector and liposome gene transfer technology for gene therapy and DNA vaccine applications.
List of Best International Conferences:
1. Stem Cell 2016 Conference, Feb 29-Mar 2, 2016, Philadelphia, USA
2. Cell Therapy 2016 Conference, May 19-21, 2016, San Antonio, USA
3. Bioinformatics 2016 Conference, Oct 27-28, 2016, Chicago, USA
4. Stem Cell 2016 conference, Aug 4-6, 2016, Frankfurt, Germany
5. Cancer Genomics conference, Aug 8-9, 2016, Las Vegas, USA
6. Genomics and Pharmacogenomics conference
7. Synthetic Biology conference
8. Biotechnology conference
9. Protein Engineering conference
10. World Bio summit & Expo conference
11. Biomaterials conference
12. Human Genetics conference
13. Biotechnology conference
14. Clinical and Molecular Genetics conference
15. Molecular Imaging conference 2015 (WMIC 2015)
16. XXIII Congress of the European Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ESGCT) and the Finnish Society of Gene Therapy,Helsinki, Finland, 17 – 20 September 2015 17. Cell & Gene Therapy Europe, 29 – 30 September 2015, Barcelona, Spain 18. Second International Conference on In Utero Transplantation & Fetal Gene Therapy, London, UK, 9 – 10 October 2015 19. 3rd Cancer Vaccines and Gene Therapy Meeting, Malvern, PA, 12 – 13 October 2015 20. 8th Biennial Congress of the Spanish Society of Gene (SETGyC) and Cell Therapy Relevant Society and Associations
The Biotech Research Society,India
The New York Biotechnology Association
Midwest Center for Structural Genomics
National Biotech Register
North Carolina Biotechnology Center
Biotechnology Industry Organization
Grocery Manufacturers Association
Institute of Food Technologists
Detection of Molecular Associations
Genetics and Molecular Biology Association
Association for Molecular Pathology V. Myriad Genetics
Molecular Detection of Fungal Association
Molecular Imaging Society of Nuclear Medicine
Molecular Imaging Center
Central Chapter Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
Pediatric Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
1. biogen idec, usa
2. novo nordisk, Denmark
3. grifols, spain
4. ipsen, france
5. asper biotech
6. alkermes, Ireland
7. united therapeutics, usa
8. biocon, india
9. swedish orphan biovitrum, Sweden
11. Molecular Detection Inc.
14. LOT-Quantum Design Ltd
15. Integrity technology solutions Allied scientific Pro
16. Universe Kogaku America Inc
17. Object research system Inc
18. XENPAK Transceiver R&D
19. Photon Lines Ltd
20. Molecular Imaging Services, Inc.
21. Academy of Molecular Imaging (AMI)
22. Affibody AB
23. CellSight Technology
24. ICON Medical Imaging
25. Caliper Life Sciences
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 05th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising