Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 5 Conference Proceedings, 1 National symposium are presently dedicated exclusively to Gene transformation and about 20 Open access articles are being published on Gene transformation.
Gene transformation is the genetic alteration of a cell resulting from the direct uptake and incorporation of exogenous genetic material (exogenous DNA) from its surroundings and taken up through the cell membrane. Transformation occurs naturally in some species of bacteria, but it can also be effected by artificial means in other cells. For transformation to happen, bacteria must be in a state of competence, which might occur as a time-limited response to environmental conditions such as starvation and cell density. Transformation is one of three processes by which exogenous genetic material may be introduced into a bacterial cell, the other two being conjugation (transfer of genetic material between two bacterial cells in direct contact) and transduction (injection of foreign DNA by a bacteriophage virus into the host bacterium). "Transformation" may also be used to describe the insertion of new genetic material into nonbacterial cells, including animal and plant cells; however, because "transformation" has a special meaning in relation to animal cells, indicating progression to a cancerous state, the term should be avoided for animal cells when describing introduction of exogenous genetic material. Introduction of foreign DNA into eukaryotic cells is often called "transfection".
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Many of the antibiotic resistance genes are carried on plasmids, transposons or integrons that can act as vectors that transfer these genes to other members of the same bacterial species, as well as to bacteria in another genus or species. Gene transfer may occur via three main mechanisms: transformation, transduction or conjugation.
Genetic Testing market sales are expected to reach $25 billion annually by 2021 with compound annual growth rate of 10% alone in United States. The Global genetic testing market is expected to reach approximately $60 billion by 2020. The US represents the largest market for genetic testing worldwide.
1. 4th Integrative Biology Conference; July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany
2. 4th Plant Genomics Conference; July 14-15,2016 Brisbane, Australia
3. 10th Asia-Pacific Biotech Conference; July 25-27, 2016 Bangkok, Thailand
4. Genetic Counseling and Genomic Medicine Conference; August 11-12, 2016 Birmingham, UK
5. Synthetic Biology Conference; September 28-30, 2015 Houston, USA
6. Human Genetics Conference; October 31- November 02, 2016 Valencia, Spain
7. Clinical and Molecular Genetics Conference; November 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA
8. Biomaterials Conference; March 14-16, 2016 London, UK
9. 5th Cell and Gene Therapy Conference; May 19-21, 2016 San Antonio, USA
10. 6th Biotechnology Conference; October 05-07, 2015, New Delhi, India
11. 12th Biotechnology Conference; November 14-15, 2016 San Francisco, USA
12. Veterinary Microbiology Conference; 2016 Sept 15-17, 2016 San Antonio, USA
13. 7th Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Summit; August 29-31, 2016 Atlanta, USA
14. 4th Biologics and Biosimilars Conference ; October 26-28, 2015 Baltimore, USA
15. Drug Formulation and Bioavailability Conference ; June 06-08, 2016 Beijing, China
16. 6th Bioinformatics Conference March 29-30, 2016 Valencia, Spain
17. 7th Bioinformatics conference October 27-28, 2016 Chicago, USA
18. 5th Biodiversity Conference March 10-12, 2016 Madrid, Spain
19. 2nd Biotechnology Transfer & Commercialization Conference 10 - 11 Sep 2015
20. Biomolecular Engineering Conference 05 - 07 Jan 2016, Singapore
21. 4th Biotechnology World Congress 15-18 Feb 2016, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
22. Genome Editing and Gene Modulation Congress 2016 06-08 Apr 2016, United Kingdom
Relevant Society and Associations
1. American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
2. ASCPT American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
3. ASGT American Society of Gene Therapy
4. European Association of Pharma Biotechnology
5. European Biopharmaceutical Enterprises
6. European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations
7. Japan Bioindustry Association
8. ASMUSA American Society for Microbiology
9. All India Biotech Association
10. Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises
11. Biotechnology Industry Organization
12. Arab Alliance for the Prudent Use of Antimicrobials
13. Arab Society of Chemotherapy, Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
14. Asia-Pacific Society for Medical Virology
1. Abbott Laboratories
2. Valeant Pharmaceuticals
3. Johnson & Johnson
8. Novo Nordisk
9. Gilead Sciences
11. Eli Lilly & Co
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 20, 2020