Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 22 relevant Journals, 11 Conferences, 156 National symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to heart Fibrosarcoma and about 1708 articles are being published on Fibrosarcoma.
The primary fibrosarcoma of the heart is a rare tumor. There are no exact numbers about its incidence, but even among malignant cardiac tumors, only around 3% are fibro sarcomata. Symptoms are nonspecific with signs of right or left heart failure depending on localization. Diagnosis is thereby often delayed. Primary treatment of choice is surgery, followed by several possible postsurgical adjuvant strategies. Survival is poor with a mean of about 11 months. An infant with congenital infantile fibrosarcoma of the heart who was treated with chemotherapy and who had a life-threatening complication develop that was successfully corrected by surgery. This demonstrates an unusual presentation, remarkable imaging, and diagnostic and treatment dilemmas. More significantly, this emphasizes the importance of a multidisciplinary approach for successful treatment of congenital infantile fibrosarcoma. Infantile or congenital fibrosarcoma - This type of tumor is the most common soft tissue sarcoma found in children less than one year of age. It's usually slow-growing, and tends to be more benign than fibrosarcoma in older children.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and importance:
A fibrosarcoma conference provides a platform for researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of heart transplantation . Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of these medicines to treat people all over the globe. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of heart transplantation. Fibrosarcoma or heart disorders conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results. A fibrosarcoma conference provides a platform for meaningful discussion held during the conference in fibrosarcoma and related field through different eyes in the context of the modern era.
Only approximately 5% of all primary bone sarcomas are fibrosarcoma. 1 case of fibrosarcoma of bone is diagnosed annually for every two million people. The market of heart diseases diagnostics and therapeutics is expected to grow from 2015 to 2025. Total expenditure on heart disease is about $ 95.5 billion during 2009 and it is growing rapidly in upcoming years.
International symposium and workshops
1. The 3rd International Conference on Heart & Brain (ICHB 2016)
2. HEART 2015: International Symposium on Highly Efficient Accelerators and Reconfigurable Technologies
3. The 14th Annual International Symposium on Congenital Heart Disease
4. 15th Annual International Symposium on Congenital Heart Disease
List of Best International Conferences:
1. Anesthesia and Intensive Care conference September 12-14, 2016 Phoenix, Arizona, USA
2. 4th Surgery Conference October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE
3. 5th Surgery Conference October 06-08, 2016 Alicante, Spain
4. 2nd Pain Medicine Conference May 16-18, 2016 San Antonio, USA
5. Hospice and Palliative Care Conference August 31-September 02, 2015 Orlando, USA
6. 2nd Hospice and Palliative Care Conference August 25-27, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
7. 6th Clinical Cardiology Conference November 30-December 02, 2015 San Antonio, USA
8. 7th Cardiothoracic Conference March 29-30, 2016 Atlanta, USA
9. 8th Cardiologists Conference July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany
10. Cardiac Nursing Conference May 5-7, 2016 Chicago, USA
11. 2nd Pediatric Cardiology Conference September 22-24, 2016, Las Vegas, USA
12. Transplantation Conference March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA
13. 4th Healthcare Conference July 18-20, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
14. Healthcare Conference November 09-11, 2015 Dubai, UAE
15. 6th Healthcare and Fitness Conference August 22-24, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
16. Healthcare Conference October 05-07, 2015 New Delhi, India
17. Hypertension Conference, Aug 4-6, 2016, Toronto, Canada
18. 10th Interventional Cardiology Conference, Sept 12-14, 2016, Berlin, Germany
19. Cardiovascular Imaging Conference, Nov 7-9, 2016, Istanbul, Turkey
20. Angiology Conference Dec 8-10, 2016,San Antonio, USA
21. Internal Medicine Conference, November 03-05, 2016 Baltimore, Maryland, USA
22. Hands-On Cardiac Ultrasound Imaging & Doppler 14-19 Sep 2015Irving (Dallas), Texas, USA
23. The 20th Annual Scientific Session of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology 17- 20 Sep 2015 Washington, DC, USA
24. Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE) Congress 2015 25-30 Sep 2015 Lisbon, Portugal
25. American College of Cardiology (ACC) Cardiovascular Board Review for Certification and Recertification September 8-12, 2015 Chicago, USA
26. The California Heart Rhythm Symposium September 11-12, 2015San Diego, California 92101, USA
27. New Cardiovascular Horizons (NCVH) Detroit: Multidisciplinary Strategies for Advanced Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease and Limb Preservation September 12, 2015 Detroit, Michigan 48243, USA
28. 13th Annual Pittsburgh Vascular Symposium - Current Vascular Therapies: What Has Changed and What Is Still the Gold StandardSeptember 10-12, 2015 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222, USA
29.Advanced Cardiac Life Support - ACLS Provider September 16-17, 2015 Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104, USA
30.Cardiac CT Practicum: The Total Experience September 28 - October 2, 2015 Baltimore, Maryland 21224, USA
Relevant Society and Associations
1. The American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
2. American College of Cardiology (ACC)
3. American College of Cardiovascular Administrators
4. American Heart Association
5. American Stroke Association
6. Association of European Paediatric Cardiologists
7. Austrian Society of Cardiology
8. Belgian Society of Cardiology
9. Belgian Young Cardiologists
10. Brazilian Society of Cardiology
11. Brazilian Society of Cardiology
12. British Cardiac Society
13. British Heart Foundation
14. Chilean Society of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery
15. The Chinese Society of Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology
16. Colombian Society of Cardiology
17. Computers in Cardiology
18. Congenital Heart Disease
19. Czech Society of Cardiology
20. Association of Black Cardiologists
21. Association of Emergency Physicians
1. HeartWare 2. Custodiol® HTK Solution
3. ICON Interventional Systems
4. CryoLife, Inc.
5. Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited
6. SurModics, Inc.
7. Texas Instruments Incorporated
8. Thoratec Corporation
9. Alere Inc.
10. ConMed Corporation
11. Roche Diagnostics International Ltd.
12. Facet Technologies
14. WuXi Apptec
16. Best Vascular Novoste
17. 3M CARDIOVASCULAR DEVICES, INC.
18. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
19. Cintas Corporation
20. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising