Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 2 relevant Journals, 4 Conferences, 22 Workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to expression profiling and about 14 Open Access articles are being published on expression profiling.
In the field of molecular biology, gene expression profiling is the measurement of the activity (the expression) of thousands of genes at once, to create a global picture of cellular function. These profiles can, for example, distinguish between cells that are actively dividing, or show how the cells react to a particular treatment. Many experiments of this sort measure an entire genome simultaneously, that is, every gene present in a particular cell.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope & Importance:
DNA microarray technology measures the relative activity of previously identified target genes. Sequence based techniques, like serial analysis of gene expression (SAGE, SuperSAGE) are also used for gene expression profiling. SuperSAGE is especially accurate and can measure any active gene, not just a predefined set. The advent of next-generation sequencing has made sequence based expression analysis an increasingly popular, "digital" alternative to microarrays called RNA-Seq. However, microarrays are far more common, accounting for 70,000 PubMed articles by 2015.
One of the major trends upcoming in this market is the automation of gene expression profiling. This helps reduce consumption of reagents, and enhances accuracy and productivity in research and drug discovery. Gene Expression Market to Grow at a CAGR of 11.12% by 2019 says a New Research Report.
According to the report, one of the major drivers of the market is advances in the gene expression market. As a result of automation, accuracy, and sensitivity of gene expression, technology and products have improved. Advanced gene expression products such as DNA microarray chips, RT-PCR, and advanced NGS provide a high degree of accuracy, efficiency, and productivity in research and drug discovery.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges in the market is intense competition among vendors. Numerous large and medium-scale companies in the market provide high-end gene expression products, including instruments and software.
The major players in the global market include Affymetrix, Inc. (U.S.), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Agilent Technologies (U.S.), QIAGEN N.V.(Netherlands), Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.(U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), and Life Technologies (U.S.), among others.
1. Genetic Counselling and Genomic Medicine Conference
August 11-12, 2016 Birmingham, UK
2. Molecular & Cancer Biomarkers Conference and Expo
September 15-17, 2016 Berlin, Germany
3. Clinical and Molecular Genetics Conference
November 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA
4. 5th Cell and Gene Therapy Conference
May 19-21, 2016 San Antonio, USA
5. 2nd Transcriptomics Conference
August 18-20, 2016 Portland, Oregon USA
6. 6th Bioinformatics Conference
March 29-30, 2016 Valencia, Spain
7. 6th Proteomics Conference & Expo
March 31-Apr 2, 2016, Atlanta, USA
8. 5th Metabolomics Conferences
May 16-18, 2016, Osaka, Japan
9. Structural Biology Conference
June 23-24, 2016, New Orleans, USA
10. Next Generation Sequencing Conference
July 21-22, 2016, Berlin, Germany
11. Nucleic Acids Conference
Aug 4-6, 2016, Seattle, USA
12. Biochemistry Conference
Oct 13-15, 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
13. 7th Proteomics Conference and Expo
Oct 24-26, 2016, Rome, Italy
14. 7th Bioinformatics Conference
Oct 27-28, 2016, Chicago, USA
15. 2nd Genetic and Protein Engineering Conference
Nov 14-16, 2016, Atlanta, USA
16. 6th Metabolomics Conference
Nov 28- 30, 2016, Chicago, USA
17. Glycomics Conference
Dec 1-3, 2016, Chicago, USA
19. Metabolism, Transcription and Disease, Utah, USA
20. Transcription and Chromatin, Heidelberg, Germany
21. Noncoding RNAs in Health and Disease, New Mexico, USA
22. The RNA Society's Meeting, Quebec, Canada.
23. Noncoding RNAs and Cancer, Boston, USA
24. Non-Coding Genome, Heidelberg, Germany
25. Non-coding RNAs and RNAP II Regulation in Development and Disease, Texas, USA
Relevant Societies and Associations:
1. The Association of Bimolecular Resource Facilities (ABRF), Bethesda, MD, USA
2. American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
3. Triangle Chromatography Discussion Group, USA
4. American Chemical Society
5. American Society for Microbiology, USA
6. RNA Society - Maryland, USA
7. University of Nebraska Medical Centre, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
8. US HUPO, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
9. The Protein Society, USA
10. Society for Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology, Fairfax, Virginia, USA
11. Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB), Maryland, USA
12. BioFlorida- Life Science Community
13. European Society of Human Genetics, Vienna, Austria
14. European Proteimcs Association (EuPA), UK
15. British Society for Proteome Research (BSPR), UK
16. Swiss Proteomics Society (SPS), Switzerland
17. Proteomics Society, India
1. Affymetrix - Santa Clara, California USA
2. Roche NimbleGen Inc. Madison, Wisconsin, United States
3. SciGene Sunnyvale, California, United States
4. Arrayit Corporation
5. DNAmicroarray California, USA
6. LC Sciences, Houston, TX, US
7. SeqWright Genomic Services (a unit of GE health care)
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 17th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising