Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 70 open access articles, 5 relevant journals, 243 conference Proceedings, 212 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Exploration.
Exploration is the act of searching for the purpose of discovery of information or resources. Exploration occurs in all non-sessile animal species, including humans. In human history, its most dramatic rise was during the age of discovery when European explorers sailed and charted much of the rest of the world, largely in a pursuit of material wealth. Since then, major explorations after the age of discovery have occurred for reasons mostly aimed at information discovery. Different types of Exploration are Arctic exploration, Cave exploration, Desert exploration, Mineral exploration, Ocean exploration, Space exploration, urban exploration and Mountain exploration.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Exploration Conferences provides the scope for prospects to learn developed by international scientists and academicians. Exploration Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of science and technologies. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of Geohazards and Exploration.
Geophysical patterns can be used indirectly for exploration by mapping the geology in detail, including faults shear zones, folding, alteration zones and other structures. There are a variety of methods of geophysical surveys that are used in mineral prospecting. Through either ground or airborne methods, geophysical companies employ the use of magnetic, radiometric and electromagnetic surveys to detect anomalous responses which may be indicative of concentrations of minerals. The most commonly used first step in geophysical exploration process is the aeromagnetic survey.
USGS data compilations and analyses are based on information provided by USGS mineral commodity and country specialists, as well as industry contacts and published in trade journals. The USGS compilations summarize exploration site data collected for more than 80 minerals and materials, with a focus on nonfuel minerals including base metals, diamond and precious metals. The USGS analyzed available information to assess the level of exploration activity in 2014 and to report trends in mineral exploration activity for the period 2004 through 2014. According to the Global Exploration Fund the National Geographic Society has awarded more than 10,000 grants representing a combined value of $153 million.
International symposium and workshops
1. 17th International Seismic Symposium, May 15-20, 2016, Scotland
2. EAGE Workshop on Seismic Reservoir Characterization, January 31 - 03 February, 2016 Kuwait City, Kuwait
3. SPE/EAGE Geosteering and Well Placement Workshop, February 08 – 10, 2016 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4. International Coastal Symposium 2016 (ICS2016), March 6–11, 2016, Sydney, Australia
5. ISRM International Symposium - EUROCK 2016, August 29–31, 2016, Nevsehir, Turke
List of Best International Conferences
1. 4th Oceanography and Marine Biology Conference, July 18-20, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
2. 2ndGeology Conference, April 21-22, 2016 Dubai, UAE
3. 3rd Recycling Congress, Oct 06-07, 2016 Miami, USA
4. 2nd Green Energy Conference, Nov 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA
5. 2nd Oil and Gas Conference, Nov 10-12, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
6. 2nd Geologists Meeting, July 11-12, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
7. 2nd Recycling Conference, July 25-27, 2016 Berlin, Germany
8. 2nd Petroliferous Basins Conference, Oct 3-5, 2016 London, UK
9. Geophysics Conference, Sept 29-Oct 1, 2016 Vancouver, Canada
10. Geosciences Conference, Oct 6-7, 2016 Miami, USA
11. GIS and Remote Sensing Conference, May 16-17, 2016 San Antonio, USA
12. Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment Conference, April 25-26, 2016 Dubai, UAE
13. Petroleum and Refinery Congress, July 21-23, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
14. Coastal Zone Management Conference, May 16-18, 2016 Osaka, Japan
15. Mining and Metallurgy Conference, June 27-29, 2016 Cape Town, South Africa
16. 5th Earth Science and Climate Change Conference, July 25-27, 2016 Bangkok, Thailand
17. 5th Biodiversity Conference, March 10-12, 2016 Madrid, Spain
18. The Geological Society of America (GSA) 2016 Annual Meeting, September 25–28, 2016, Denver, USA
19. 18th International Conference on Earth Science and Climate Change, May 16 - 17, 2016 Montreal, Canada
20. 32nd Nordic Geological Winter Meeting, January 13-15 2016, Helsinki, Finland
21. International Symposium on Geodynamics and Earth Tides 2016, June 05–09 2016, Trieste, Italy
22. The IV International Conference on Earth Science & Climate Change, August 17 - 18, 2017, Istanbul, Turkey
23. International Geological Congress 2016August 27–September 04 2016, Cape Town, South Africa
Related Associations and Societies
1. Association of Mining and Exploration Companies (AMEC)
2. American Exploration & Mining Association
3. Association for Mineral Exploration British Columbia
4. Petroleum Exploration and Production Association of New Zealand (PEPANZ)
5. Australian Petroleum Production and Exploration Association
6. Canadian association for Exploration Geophysisists
7. American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
8. Society of Exploration Geophysicists
1. Hindustan oil exploration com
2. Plains Exploration & Production
3. Penn West Exploration
4. LLOG Exploration
5. Murphy Exploration & Production, USA
6. Oil and Gas Field Exploration Services in the United States
7. kosmos energy
9. Millennium Minerals limited
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 2, 2023