Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 12 relevant journals, 5 Conferences, 8 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to breathing disorder and about 2,070 articles are being published on breathing disorder.
There is a huge demand for the sports medicine in most of the countries where sports and physical health are given more important. Sports Medicine 2016 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Sports, Physical Health, Injuries and Medicine. It also provides the chance for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the fields of Sports Medicine and Fitness .
Clinical Sports Medicine addresses the care of both recreational and professional athletes. Sports medicine that focuses on the prevention and treatment of athletic injuries and the design of exercise and nutrition programs for maintaining peak physical performance.
Some surgical procedures are performed much more frequently in professional athletes than in recreational athletes, but the procedures the two groups receive differ little. What is different in the treatment received is the rehabilitation, because the professional athlete must return to a higher level of activity and performance than the recreational athlete. Rehabilitation is thus the essence of sports medicine practice. Recognizing this, the editors of this book have devoted five comprehensive, anatomically oriented chapters to the principles of rehabilitation. In addition, specific rehabilitation programs for nearly every condition are described.
A physician with significant specialized training in both the treatment and prevention of illness and injury. The Sports Medicine Specialist helps patients maximize function and minimize disability and time away from sports, work, or school.
He or she is a physician who:
• Is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, or Physical Medicine/ Rehabilitation.
• Has obtained one to two years of additional training in Sports Medicine through one of the accredited Fellowship (subspecialty) Programs in Sports Medicine.
• Has passed a national Sports Medicine certification examination allowing them to hold a Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine.
• Further adds to their expertise through participation in continuing medical education activities and recertification via re-examination every ten years. This rigorous process was instituted to distinguish certified Sports Medicine Specialists from other physicians without specialized training.
• Is a leader of the Sports Medicine team, which also may include specialty physicians and surgeons, athletic trainers, physical therapists, coaches, other personnel, and the athlete.
Sports Medicine Specialists have received additional training in the non-musculoskeletal aspects of sports medicine. Common examples of these include:
• Concussion (mild traumatic brain injury) and other head injuries
• Athletes with chronic or acute illness (such as infectious mononucleosis, asthma or diabetes)
• Nutrition, supplements, ergogenic aids, and performance issues
• Exercise prescription for patients who want to increase their fitness
• Injury prevention
• “Return to play” decisions in the sick or injured athlete
• Recommendations on safe strength training and conditioning exercises
• Healthy lifestyle promotion
Most Sports Medicine Specialists also serve as:
Team Physicians for local and/or national teams and clubs. These physicians must fulfill published qualifications with the following responsibilities:
• Pre-participation physical examination
• Injury assessment and management
• Care of sports-related and general medical needs of athletes
• Special populations (geriatric, disabled, women, youth, etc.)
• Sports psychology issues
• Substance use issues
• Education and counseling on illness & injury prevention
• Coordinating care with other members of the sports medicine team to include athletic trainers, physical therapists, personal physicians, other medical and surgical specialties, and other ancillary personnel of specialty care and rehabilitation
• Communication with athletic trainers, coaches, school administration, as well as athletes and their families
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
As per allconferences.com 08-25-2015 there are 136 result displayed when given DNA Vaccines as a key word.
• American Society for Microbiology
• Society for Applied Microbiology- UK
• International Union of Microbiological Societies
• Society for General Microbiology Journals
• American Society for Microbiology Career Connections
• The Canadian Society of Microbiologists
• European Microbiological Society.
• Illinois Society of Microbiology
• British Society for Microbial Technology
• New Zealand Microbological Society
• Merck & Co.
• Johnson & Johnson
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 15th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising