Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series : World’s leading Event Organizer
The cardiovascular system is responsible for transporting nutrients and removing gaseous waste from the body. This system is comprised of the heart and the circulatory system. Structures of the cardiovascular system include the heart, blood vessels, and blood. The target audience for Cardiovascular System Conferences, meetings, workshops or symposia's would be clinicians and clinical investigators, interventional cardiologists, noninvasive cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, research associates, basic science investigators (cell and molecular biologists), members of public and private funding organizations, hospital administrators, program directors, legislators, and regulatory agency personnel. It is very important to understand cardiovascular system function, its physiologic and molecular mechanisms, to understand how these features integrate to achieve overall performance of the body. The lymphatic system is also closely associated with the cardiovascular system.
OMICS Group is associate uniting of Open Access publications and worldwide international science conferences and events. Established within the year 2007 with the only aim of constructing the data on Sciences and technology 'Open Access', OMICS cluster publishes four hundred on-line open access academic journals altogether aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology journals. OMICS cluster has been instrumental in taking the data on Science & technology to the doorsteps of analysis students, students, libraries, academic establishments, analysis centers and therefore the trade area unit main stakeholders that benefited greatly from this information dissemination. OMICS cluster conjointly organizes three hundred International conferences annually across the world, wherever data transfer takes place through debates, spherical table discussions, poster displays, workshops, symposia and exhibitions.
• The ICI Meeting 2014 – the premier International Conference for Innovations in cardiovascular systems (Heart Brain and Peripheral Vessels) and High-Tech Life Science Industry aims to explore, fuel spark and be part of the innovations that will shape the future of our cardiovascular systems and beyond.
• Terumo Heart and Terumo Cardiovascular Systems sponsored the MICHBIO expo and conference in 2010. The Expo and Conference is the largest single gathering of biosciences professionals in the state, in 2009 attracting more than 500 participants and 60 exhibitors.
•The Cardiovascular System Dynamics Society (CSDS) organizes conferences and encourages publications for the understanding of this complex system.
• Computing in Cardiology Conference organized by IEEE, provide a forum for scientists and professionals from the fields of medicine, physics, engineering and computer science to discuss their current research in topics pertaining to computing in clinical cardiology and cardiovascular physiology.
• Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of medical devices for cardiac and vascular surgery.
• Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., based in St. Paul, Minn., is a medical device company focused on developing and commercializing innovative solutions for treating vascular and coronary disease.
1. Mayo Clinic American Heart Association
2. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
3. British Heart Foundation
4. Citizen CPR Foundation
5. Pierre DuPont-Life Sciences
6. Torrance Memorial Medical Center
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 22, 2023