Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Aspirin also known as acetylsalicylic acid is a salicylate drug, often used as an analgesic to relieve minor aches and pains, as an antipyretic to reduce fever, and as an anti-inflammatory medication. Aspirin also has an antiplatelet effect by inhibiting the production of thromboxane, which under normal circumstances binds platelet molecules together to create a patch over damaged walls of blood vessels. Because the platelet patch can become too large and also block blood flow, locally and downstream, aspirin is also used long-term, at low doses, to help prevent heart attacks, strokes, and blood clot formation in people at high risk of developing blood clots. It has also been established that low doses of aspirin may be given immediately after a heart attack to reduce the risk of another heart attack or of the death of cardiac tissue.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Aspirin may be effective at preventing certain types of cancer, particularly colorectal cancer. The main side effects of aspirin are gastrointestinal ulcers, stomach bleeding, and ringing in the ears, especially in higher doses. In children and adolescents, aspirin is not recommended for flu-like symptoms or viral illnesses, because of the risk of Reye's syndrome. Aspirin is used in the treatment of a number of conditions, including fever, pain, rheumatic fever, and inflammatory diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, pericarditis, and Kawasaki disease. Lower doses of aspirin have also shown to reduce the risk of death from a heart attack, or the risk of stroke in some circumstances. Aspirin is also sometimes used to treat rheumatic fever (a serious condition that may develop after a strep throat infection and may cause swelling of the heart valves) and Kawasaki disease (an illness that may cause heart problems in children). Aspirin is also sometimes used to lower the risk of blood clots in patients who have artificial heart valves or certain other heart conditions and to prevent certain complications of pregnancy. There is some evidence that aspirin is effective at preventing colorectal cancer, though the mechanisms of this effect are unclear.
Today, Americans alone consume 16,000 tons of aspirin tablets a year, equaling 80 million pills, and we spend about $2 billion a year for non-prescription pain relievers, many of which contain aspirin or similar drugs.
OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
International symposium and workshops
1) Harsh-Environment Mass Spectrometry Workshop , 13 Sep 2015 → 16 Sep 2015, Baltimore, MD, United States
2) Eastern Analytical Symposium and Exposition, 16 Nov 2015 → 18 Nov 2015, Somerset NJ, United States
3) Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Pittcon 2016, 06 Mar 2016 → 11 Mar 2016, Atlanta, GA, United States
4) 17th International Conference on QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences, 13 Jun 2016 → 17 Jun 2016, Miami Beach, Florida, United States
• 4th Medicinal Chemistry and Computer Aided Drug Designing Conference, November 02-04, 2015 Atlanta, USA
• 3rd Clinical Pharmacy Conference, December 07-09, 2015 Atlanta, USA
• 8th Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Conference, March 07-09, 2016 Madrid, Spain
• Advances in HPLC and Chromatography Techniques Conference, March 17-18, 2016 London, UK
• Materials Chemistry Conference, March 31-April 01, 2016 Valencia, Spain
• Industrial Pharmacy Conference, April 11-12, 2016 Dubai, UAE
• 5th Cosmetology, Trichology and Aesthetic Practices Conference, April 25-27, 2016 Dubai, UAE
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry Conference, August 04-06, 2016 Frankfurt, Germany
• Cheminformatics and System Chemistry Conference, July 14-15, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
• Past and Present Research Systems of Green Chemistry Conference, September 14-16, 2015 Orlando, USA
• CSDD 2015 — International conference on Clinical Sciences and Drug Discovery, 02-04 Nov 2015; Baltimore, Maryland, United States
• 2nd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress, 29-30 Oct 2015; Boston, United States
• First SQU International Chemistry Conference: Recent Trends in Drug Development, 10-12 Nov 2015; Muscat, Oman
Associations related to Aspirin:
• Canadian Association of Medical Biochemists
• American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
• International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
• US Chemistry and Biochemistry departments and association
• American Chemical Society
• Royal Society of Chemistry
• The Electrochemical Society
• Canadian Society for Molecular Biosciences
• American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
• American Institute of Biological Sciences
Companies related to Aspirin:
Aspirin and Related Drugs
Aspirin symposium 1980
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on March 6, 2021