Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Architecture is the process and the product of planning, designing, and constructing buildings and other physical structures. Architectural works, in the material form of buildings, are often perceived as cultural symbols and as works of art. Historical civilizations are often identified with their surviving architectural achievements.
"Architecture" can mean:
• A general term to describe buildings and other physical structures.
• The art and science of designing buildings and (some) non- building structures.
• The style of design and method of construction of buildings and other physical structures.
• The practice of the architect, where architecture means offering or rendering professional services in connection with the design and construction of buildings, or built environments.
• The design activity of the architect, from the macro-level (urban design, landscape architecture) to the micro-level (construction details and furniture). Architecture has to do with planning, designing and constructing form, space and ambience to reflect functional, technical, social, environmental and aesthetic considerations. It requires the creative manipulation and coordination of materials and technology, and of light and shadow. Often, conflicting requirements must be resolved. The practise of Architecture also encompasses the pragmatic aspects of realizing buildings and structures, including scheduling, cost estimation and construction administration. Documentation produced by architects, typically drawings, plans and technical specifications, defines the structure and/or behavior of a building or other kind of system that is to be or has been constructed.
The word "architecture" has also been adopted to describe other designed systems, especially in information technology.
Architecture Conference provide a wide range of learning opportunities progressed by international and national experts. Architecture Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development.
International Conferences and Scientific Events provide participants with an advanced or updated review of the most novel, developments in Architecture and Engineering. The conference is unfastening to all graduates, post graduates, researchers, architects, and Civil engineering professionals. Around 15 International conferences and 10 Workshops are going to be held across the globe which includes “RMIT Architecture - Architecture Workshops”, “Workshops | Architecture for Humanity”, “Conference on Design and Architectures for Signal and Image Processing” and many more.
ConferenceSeries International is an amalgamation of Open Access publications and worldwide international science conferences and events. Established in the year 2007 with the sole aim of making the information on Sciences and technology ‘Open Access’, ConferenceSeries publishes 400 online open access scholarly journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology journals and conducts over 300 Medical, Clinical, Engineering, Life Sciences, Phrama scientific conferences all over the globe annually with the support of more than 1000 scientific associations and 30,000 editorial board members and 3.5 million followers to its credit.
As yet OMICS Group has organized 500 conferences, workshops and national symposiums across the major cities including San Francisco, Las Vegas, San Antonio, Omaha, Orland, Raleigh, Santa Clara, Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, United Kingdom, Valencia, Dubai, Beijing, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Mumbai.
3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Materials Science & Engineering
4th International Conference on Nanotek & Expo
International Summit on Industrial Engineering
2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
International Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering
European Conference on Software Architecture
Academic Design Management Conference
London Academic Design Management Conference
Energy Efficient Buildings Conference
Structures, Materials and Construction Engineering
• Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
• Alberta Association of Architects
• Architects Association of Prince Edward Island
• Architectural Association of New Brunswick
• Architectural Institute of British Columbia
• Architectural Registration Board of Newfoundland and Labrador
• Manitoba Association of Architects
• North West Territories Association of Architects
• Nova Scotia Association of Architects
• Ontario Association of Architects
• Ordre des architects du Quebec
• Saskatchewan Association of Architects
• The American Institute of Architects
• The Society of American Registered Architects
• The National Organization of Minority Architects
• AART architects, Denmark
• Adler & Sullivan, United States
• ADPL, India
• Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture (AS+GG), United States
• Aedas, United Kingdom, United States, Hong Kong
• Allen Jack+Cottier, Australia
• Allison & Allison, United States
• Altius Architects, Canada
• Archigram, United Kingdom
• Archimania, United States
• C. F. Møller Architects, Denmark
• Barnett, Haynes & Barnett, United States
• Bates Smart, Australia
• Benoy, United Kingdom
• Baumschlager-Eberle, Austria
• Bjarke Ingels Group, Denmark
• Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, United States
• BBPR, Italy
• Behnisch Architekten, Germany
• Bennetts Associates, United Kingdom
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 7, 2020