Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Animal nutrition deals with the dietary needs of domesticated animals including those in agriculture and food production. The macronutrients provide structural material i.e. amino acids which helps in building the proteins and lipids from which cell membranes and some signaling molecules are built and energy is provided. Molecules of carbohydrates and fats consist of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms. Carbohydrates range from monosaccharides polysaccharides. Fats are triglycerides, made of assorted fatty acid monomers bound to glycerol backbone. Protein molecules contain nitrogen atoms in addition to carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen. Other micronutrients include antioxidants and phytochemicals which are said to influence (or protect) some body systems. Their necessity is not as well established as in the case of, for instance, vitamins.
Most foods containa a mix of some or all of the nutrient classes, together with other substances such as toxins or various sorts. Some nutrients can be stored internally (e.g., the fat soluble vitamins), while others are required more or less continuously. Poor health can be caused by a lack of required nutrients or, in extreme cases, too much of a required nutrient.
ConferenceSeries International is the leading event organizers which host more than 300 International Conferences across the globe. OMICS group organizes scientific conferences on Clinical Sciences, Engineering & Applied Sciences, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry and it's an ideal platform for international networking. OMICS Publishing Group manages over 400 peer reviewed Open Access Journals in all field of research and practical applications. OMICS group hosts 350 Open Access journals with over 3.5 million readers and therefore the honor and success of an equivalent are often attributed to the robust editorial board that contains over 30000 eminent personalities. These scientific events are emerging as one of the best gathering with the support from 1000 International Collaborations with renowned scientific societies and institutes. ConferenceSeries International events offer exciting chance to showcase the services of your company to the global audience.
ConferenceSeries International in response towards development in the field of animal science organizes various conferences related to the subject such as International Conference on Live Stock Nutrition , Asian Congress on Veterinary , American Veterinary Congress .
• 40th World Small Animal Veterinary Association Congress 2015 Thailand
• The 18th Federation of Asian Veterinary Associations Congress (FAVA 2014), Singapore
• Voorjaarsdagen 2015, Netherlands
• 2nd Annual International Conference on Advances in Veterinary Science Research (VETSCI 2014) Singapore
• bpt- Kongress 2014 - German Veterinary Practitioners Association, Germany
• 20th Eurocongress of the Federation of European Companion Animal Veterinary Associations (FECAVA) 2014, Germany
Relevant Associations and Societies
• Association for Applied Animal Andrology Biennial Meeting
• American Academy of Veterinary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
• European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
• European Association of Zoo and Wildlife Veterinarians Biannual Meetings
• Veterinary Organizations & Associations
• Humane Society Veterinary Medical Association
• Canadian Veterinary Medical Association
Major Companies Associated
• Taconic Farms
• Taconic Farms
• Elanco (Lilly)
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 28th Jan, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising