Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
An aneurysm (AN-u-rism) is a balloon-like bulge in an artery. Arteries are blood vessels that carry oxygen-rich blood to your body. Arteries have thick walls to withstand normal blood pressure. However, certain medical problems, genetic conditions, and trauma can damage or injure artery walls. The force of blood pushing against the weakened or injured walls can cause an aneurysm. An aneurysm can grow large and rupture (burst) or dissect. A rupture causes dangerous bleeding inside the body. A dissection is a split in one or more layers of the artery wall. The split causes bleeding into and along the layers of the artery wall. Both rupture and dissection often are fatal.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and importance:
Aneurysms can occur in any blood vessel, with examples including aneurysms of the circle of Willis in the brain, aortic aneurysms affecting the thoracic aorta, and abdominal aortic aneurysms. Aneurysms can also occur within the heart itself. As an aneurysm increases in size, the risk of rupture increases. A ruptured aneurysm can lead to bleeding and subsequent hypovolemic shock, leading to death. Aneurysms are a result of a weakened blood vessel wall, and can be a result of a hereditary condition or an acquired disease. Aneurysms can also be a nidus for clot formation (thrombosis) and embolization. A person may inherit the tendency to form aneurysms, or aneurysms may develop because of hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis) and aging. Some risk factors that can lead to brain aneurysms can be controlled, and others can't. The following risk factors may increase your risk for an aneurysm or, if you already have an aneurysm, may increase your risk of it rupturing. Abdominal aortic aneurysms form along the aorta in the section that passes through your abdomen. Thoracic aortic aneurysms form along the aorta in the section that passes through your chest area. Thoracoabdominaaortic aneurysms form along the section of the aorta between your chest area and abdomen.
Abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms (A/TAA) are an important cause of mortality amongst the older population. Although A/TAA repair can be performed with low peri-operative risk, overall life expectancy remains poor in the years that follow surgery. The majority of deaths are caused by heart attack or stroke. Between September 2009 and July 2013, 1275 patients (78% male) were admitted with a diagnosis of ruptured aorto-iliac aneurysm across the 30 trial centres, and 623 (49%) patients were randomly assigned to the two study groups. Of the 354 patients who met exclusion criteria, 263 were not considered for repair, 74 were awaiting elective repair with recent anatomical assessment of their aneurysm, five had previous aortic aneurysm repair, and 12 had isolated iliac, thoracoabdominal, or other complex aneurysms.
The aortic stent grafts market research reports that forecast the value of this industry to exceed $1.9 Billion by 2020 while growing at a CAGR of 9.5% to 2018 and 6.7% to 2020. The Aortic Stent Grafts - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts research report states that this growth, which relates to ten major countries, namely the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India, China, and Brazil, will occur fastest in Japan, at a CAGR of 8.8%. While there will be a slower CAGR of 5.9% in the US, the country's global market share will only fall from approximately 44% to 42% during the forecast period.
List of Best International Conferences:
1. 2nd Pediatric Cardiology Conference September 22-24, 2016 Las Vegas, USA
2. 6th Clinical Cardiology Conference November 30-December 02, 2015 San Antonio, USA
3. Primary Healthcare Conference April 25-27, 2016 Dubai, UAE
4. 8th Cardiologists Conference July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany
5. Cardiac Nursing Conference May 5-7, 2016 Chicago, USA
6. Vascular Medicine and Surgeons Conference October 24-25, 2016 Chicago, USA
7. 10th Interventional Cardiology Conference Sept 12-14, 2016 Berlin Germany
8. 3rd Health Informatics and Technology Conference June 27-29, 2016 New Orleans, USA
9. 13th European Cardiology Conference Oct 24-26, 2016 Valencia, Spain
10. 9th Molecular and Cellular Cardiology Conference Sept 7-9, 2016 Sao Paulo, Brazil
11. Cardio Vascular Medicine Conference October 10-11, 2016 Manchester, USA
12. Atherosclerosis Conference July 11-12, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
13. Anesthesia and Intensive Care Conference September 12-14, 2016 Phoenix, Arizona, USA
14. Internal Medicine Conference November 03-05, 2016 Baltimore, Maryland, USA
15. Hypertension Conference August 04-06, 2016 Toronto, Canada
16. Surgery Conference October 06-08, 2016 Alicante, Spain
17. Medical Devices Conference December 01-03, 2016 Baltimore, USA
18. Primary Healthcare Conference April 25-27, 2016 Dubai, UAE
19. 4th International Congress on Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy (CPP 2016), 27/02/2016 - 01/03/2016, Las Vegas, USA
20. AATS Aortic Symposium 2016 December 15, 2015 at New York, USA
21. Mayo Clinic Cardiology Update at South Beach: A Focus on Prevention 08 - 21 Jan 2016, Miami Beach, USA
22. Gulf Arrhythmia Congress 21 Jan-23 Jan 2016, Dubai, UAE
23. 45th Annual Meeting of the German Society for Thoracic and vascular surgery 13- 16 Feb 2016, Leipzig, Germany
24. The 4th International Conference on Prehypertension, Hypertension & Cardio Metabolic Syndrome 03-06 Mar 2016 Venice, Italy
25. World Congress of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Health 04 -07 Jun 2016 Mexico City, Mexico
List of Societies:
1. The Society of Thoracic Surgeons
2. Society for Vascular Surgery
3. Canadian Society for Vascular Surgery
4. Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery in Great Britain & Ireland
5. European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions
6. Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
7. European Heart Rhythm Association
8. Egyptian Medical Society of Echocardiography
9. Society of Cardiovascular Anaesthesiologists, Chicago
10. European Association of Echocardiography
11. AEPC Association for European Paediatric Cardiology
12. Midwest Pediatric Cardiology Society, Inc.
13. Pediatric Congenital Heart Association’s
14. Asia-Pacific Pediatric Cardiac Society
15. Canadian Pediatric Cardiology Association
16. Russian National Congress of Cardiology
17. The Pan-African Society of Cardiology (PASCAR)
18. British Cardiovascular Society
19. The Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
20. European Society of Hypertension
21. European Atherosclerosis Society
22. The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions Foundation, USA
List of Related Companies
1. Vascutek Ltd
3. Intermountain Healthcare
4. Stifel: Buy Echo Global Logistics On The Dip
5. Esaote SpA,
6. Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc.
7. Stryker Medical Company
8. GE Medical Equipment
9. Endologix, Inc.
10. Medtronic Inc.
11. Cook Medical
12. Gore Medical Products
13. Medtronic Equipment
14. SonoSite Inc. – US
15. Hitachi Aloka Medical America
16. Cook Medical Incorporated
17. Abiomed, Inc.
18. Johnson & Johnson
19. Biocompatibles UK Limited
20. iCardiac Technologies, Inc
21. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 20, 2020