Recommended Conferences for Plasma
As per available reports about 406 relevant journals
, 1338 Conferences
, 02 workshops
are presently dedicated exclusively to breathing disorder and about 121 articles are being published on plasma.
is often called the "Fourth State of Matter," the other three being solid, liquid and gas. Plasma
is a distinct state of matter containing a significant number of electrically charged particles, a number sufficient to affect its electrical properties and behavior.
Scope & Importance:
In addition to being important in many aspects of our daily lives, plasmas
are estimated to constitute more than 99 percent of the visible universe. It is also the main component of cell. In an ordinary gas each atom contains an equal number of positive and negative charges; the positive charges in the nucleus are surrounded by an equal number of negatively charged electrons, and each atom is electrically "neutral." A gas becomes plasma when the addition of heat or other energy causes a significant number of atoms to release some or all of their electrons. The remaining parts of those atoms are left with a positive charge, and the detached negative electrons are free to move about. Those atoms and the resulting electrically charged gas are said to be "ionized." When enough atoms are ionized to significantly affect the electrical characteristics of the gas, it is plasma
. In many cases interactions between the charged particles and the neutral particles are important in determining the behavior and usefulness of the plasma.
The global market for cell
products was $3.8 billion in 2011. This market is expected to reach nearly $4.3 billion in 2012 and $6.6 billion by 2016, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.7% from 2011 to 2016.
Americas is the largest region of global cell
market, with a market share of about $2.0 billion in 2013. The region is projected to increase to nearly $3.9 billion by 2018, with a CAGR of 13.9% for the period of 2013 to 2018
Europe is the second largest segment of the global cell market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% reaching about $2.4 billion by 2018 from nearly $1.4 billion in 2013.
List of Best International Conferences:
6th Experimental Dermatology
Conference, May 05-07, 2016 Chicago, USA
Congress, May 19-21, 2016, Osaka, Japan
13th Dental Health
Conference , Aug 15-17, 2016, Sao Paulo, Brazil
14th Dental Event
and Expo, Sept 15-16, 2016, Berlin, Germany
15. 5th Computational Systems Biology August 22-23, 2016, Philadelphia, USA
16. 2nd Bio Summit & Expo October 10-12, 2016, Dubai, UAE
17. 57th Plasma Physics Annual Meeting November 16-20, 2015, Savannah, Georgia
18. 42nd European Plasma Physics Conference, 22-26 June 2015, Lisbon, Portugal
19. Plasma Physics and Applications Conference August 25 to 27, 2015, Shanghai, China
20. 12th Fusion Nuclear Technology Symposium, September 14-18, Jeju Island, Korea
1. Plasma membrane association of Acanthamoeba myosin I
2. Plasma membrane association
3. Nuclear & Plasma Sciences Society
4. The Plasma Science
5. Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association
7. Institute for Plasma Research
8. Nuclear & Plasma Sciences Society
9. European Plasma Fractionation Association
10. SAHA INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS
11. Plasma Science Society of India
12. The Japan Society of Plasma Science and Nuclear Fusion
13. International Plasma Chemistry Society
14. American Physiological Society
15. German Society for plasma technology DGPT
16. NPSS "Nuclear & Plasma Sciences Society"
17. IPSTA - Israel Plasma Science and Technology Association
18. The Focus Fusion Society
19. Blood Basics - American Society of Hematology
20. Plasma Paradigm - IES - Illuminating Engineering Society
21. Plasma | Iranian Society of Blood Transfusion
1. Altogen Labs
2. Paragon Bioservices
3. Oxford Photovoltaics Limited
4. Essen BioScience, Inc.
6. Arsanis Biosciences
11. Arsanis Biosciences
13. Lattice Biologics
17. Dynavax Technologies
20. Eli Lilly
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 22, 2021