Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 37 Open Access Articles, 100 Conference Proceedings, 19 Editors, 84 Speakers, 2 Speakers PPTs, 13 National symposiums, 3 Media partners related to Antibiotic Resistance.
Antibiotic Resistance is a different form of resistance against natural protein which is lethal for some (or, less commonly, all) sub-populations of a microorganism, usually a/few bacterial species, are able to survive even after exposure to one or more antibiotics; if such pathogens resistant to multiple antibiotics are called as multidrug resistant (MDR) species or, more colloquially, superbugs.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Antibiotic was a substance produced by one microorganism that selectively inhibits the growth of another or destroy. Over the last 30 years, no major new types of antibiotics have been developed. Without urgent action we are heading for a post-antibiotic era, in which common infections and minor injuries can once again kill people.
Antibiotics revolutionized medicine in the 20th century, and have together with vaccination led to the near eradication of diseases such as tuberculosis in the developed world. Their effectiveness and easy access led to overuse, especially in live-stock raising, prompting bacteria to develop resistance. This has led to widespread problems with antimicrobial and antibiotic resistance, so much as to prompt the World Health Organization to classify antimicrobial resistance as a "serious threat [that] is no longer a prediction for the future, it is happening right now in every region of the world and has the potential to affect anyone, of any age, in any country"
Antibiotics Resistance conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of:
1. Inflammatory lung diseases
2. Restrictive lung diseases &
3. Respiratory tract infections
It also provides the platform for researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Respiratory disease. The recent research in Epidemiology shares knowledge to scholars pursing their studies in this field.
The global systemic antibiotics market was valued at $39.6 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $41.2 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 0.8%. Since, 2005 this market is seen to grow at an annual rate of 6.6% until 2011. There are many companies manufacturing antibiotic these days and there are many other antibiotics present in the market such as aminoglycoside antibiotics and it covers about 79% of the global demand.
Antibiotics such as penicillin have 8%, tetracyclines 4%, erythromycin 7%, streptomycin 1% and chloramnphenicol has 1 % market. Some of them in this market are Bayer HealthCare AG, Roche, Astellas Pharma, Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Abbott Laboratories, MiddleBrook Pharmaceuticals, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd Eli Lilly and Co., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc., LG Life Sciences Limited, Inc, Novartis AG, Pliva d.d., Sanofi-Aventis SA, and Toyama Chemical Co., Ltd. share in the global antibiotic market.
International symposium and workshops
1. 3rd International symposium on the environmental dimension of antibiotic resistance
17 May - 21 May, 2015 –Wernigerode/Germany
2. 2015 ACCP Annual Meeting 27-29 September, San Francisco, CA, USA
3. 23rd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID)
10-13 May, Barcelona, Spain
1. Congress and Exhibition on Antibiotics, September 14-16, 2015 Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
2. 2nd Sleep Disorders Conference, November 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA
4. Thyroid Disorders Conference, February 29-March 02, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
5. Surgery Conferences, October 05-07, 2015, Dubai, UAE
6. Head & Neck Surgery Conference, November 30-December 01, 2015 Atlanta, USA
7. Vascular Medicine Conference, October 24-25, 2016 Chicago, USA
8. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Conference,October 03-05, 2016 Miami, USA
9. 6th Experimental Dermatology Conference, May 05-07, 2016 Chicago, USA
10. Transplantation Research Conference, March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA
12. Hypertension Conference, August 04-06, 2016 Toronto, Canada
13. Anatomy & Physiology Conference, August 11-13, 2016 Birmingham, UK
14. 8th Cancer Therapy Conference, November 03-05, 2015 Valencia, Spain
17. American Thoracic Society: ATS Conference 2016, San Francisco, USA
18. 14th Lung Science Conference (ERP) 2016, March 10-13, 2016, Portugal
19. 17th European Congress: Perspectives in Lung Cancer, March 4-5, 2016, Prague,
20. 72nd Annual Congress of the American College of Allergy,Asthma & Immunology ,
November 7- 9, 2016, San Antonio, USA
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Infectious Diseases Society of America
2. The Antibiotic Resistance Coalition
3. European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID)
4. Joint Programme Initiative on Antimicrobial Resistance (JPIAMR)
5. World Alliance against Antibiotic Resistance
6. Antibiotic Action
7. American Society For Microbiology
8. World Organisation for Animal Health
9. The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
10. Society for general microbiology
11. European Society for Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
12. Infectious Diseases Society of America
13. The Taiwan Society of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
14. The Society of Critical Care Medicine
15. European society of critical care medicine
16. Indian society of critical care medicine
17. Michigan State Medical Society
18. Sleep Apnea | The Lung Association
19. Scoliosis Research Society
20. British Lung Foundation
1. The Medicines Co
2. Cubist Pharmaceuticals
4. Durata Therapeutics
5. Basilea Pharmaceutica
7. Theravance Biopharma
9. LegoChem Biosciences
10. Meiji Seika Pharma Co. Ltd.
11. MicuRx Pharmaceuticals
12. Entasis Therapeutics
14. Debiopharm Group
18. Nabriva Therapeutics
19. TaiGen Biotechnology
20. Paratek Pharmaceuticals
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 11th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising