Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 23 Conference Proceedings, 2 National symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Ultrafiltration and about 3 Open Access Articles are being published on Ultrafiltration
Ultrafiltration (UF) is a variety of membrane filtration in which forces like pressure or concentration gradients leads to a separation through a semipermeable membrane. Suspended solids and solutes of high molecular weight are retained in the so-called retentate, while water and low molecular weight solutes pass through the membrane in the permeate. This separation process is used in industry and research for purifying and concentrating macromolecular (103 - 106 Da) solutions, especially protein solutions. Ultrafiltration is not fundamentally different from microfiltration. Both of these separate based on size exclusion or particle capture. It is fundamentally different from membrane gas separation, which separate based on different amounts of absorption and different rates of diffusion. Ultrafiltration membranes are defined by the Molecular Weight Cut Off (MWCO) of the membrane used. Ultrafiltration is applied in cross-flow or dead-end mode. Industries such as chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing, food and beverage processing, and waste water treatment, employ ultrafiltration in order to recycle flow or add value to later products. But also blood dialysis belongs to ultrafiltration.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Ultrafiltration (UF) technology uses a membrane barrier to exclude particles as small as 0.01 microns, including bacteria, viruses and colloids. Advantages of UF compared to conventional treatment such as clarifiers and media filters, are its high tolerance to feed water quality upsets, absolute barrier and improved water quality.
Ultrafiltration plays a major role for pharmaceutical excipients, growing food safety concerns, increased importance of Ultrafiltration in drug approvals, and incessant new product launches are major factors driving this market. The filtration market is expected to reach USD 9.223 Billion in 2020 from USD 7.062 Billion in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 5.5%.
1. 4th Plant Genomics Conference July 14-15,2016 Brisbane, Australia
2. 10th Asia-Pacific Biotech Conference July 25-27, 2016 Bangkok, Thailand
3. Synthetic Biology Conference September 28-30, 2015 Houston, USA
4. Human Genetics Conference October 31- November 02, 2016 Valencia, Spain
5. 6th Biotechnology Conference October 05-07, 2015, New Delhi, India
6. 12th Biotechnology Conference November 14-15, 2016 San Francisco, USA
7. Veterinary Microbiology Conference 2016 Sept 15-17, 2016 San Antonio, USA
8. Drug Formulation and Bioavailability Conference June 06-08, 2016 Beijing, China
9. 6th Bioinformatics Conference March 29-30, 2016 Valencia, Spain
10. 7th Bioinformatics conference October 27-28, 2016 Chicago, USA
11. Water Microbiology conference July 18-20, 2016 Chicago, USA
12. 2nd Applied Microbiology Conference October 31-November 02, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Water Quality Association
2. American Chemical Society
3. Eureka Frobes - A Friend of Society
4. American Water Works Association
5. Royal Society of Chemistry
1. Aqua-Aerobic UltraFiltration Systems
2. Tonka Water
3. Wigen Water Technologies
4. Nanotech Water Solutions
5. PRAB Waste Water Treatment
6. Fresh Water Systems
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 16th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising