Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Systems Biology is the study of systems of biological components, which may be molecules, cells, organisms or entire species. Living systems are dynamic and complex, and their behaviour may be hard to predict from the properties of individual parts. To study them, we use quantitative measurements of the behaviour of groups of interacting components, systematic measurement technologies such as genomics, bioinformatics and Proteomics , and mathematical and computational models to describe and predict dynamical behaviour. Systems problems are emerging as central to all areas of biology and medicine. Systems Biology is Understanding biomedical systems by data-based mathematical modelling of their dynamical behaviour. For the purposes of this study the objective of systems biology has been defined as the understanding of network behavior, and in particular their dynamic aspects, which requires the utilization of mathematical modelling tightly linked to experiment. Studying the interactions and interplay of many levels of biological information, systems biology will enable us not only to cure complex diseases but also to predict an individual's health and extend the human body's natural lifespan by preventing diseases. The new era of predictive, preventive and personalized medicine - made possible by systems biology - prepresents a profound shift in the practice of medicine and will reach into many corners of our lives.
Systems Biology aims at an improved understanding of biology and its mechanisms, in particular of the functions and interactions of key elements of living systems (DNA, RNA, proteins, cells). Systems biology is the sum of novel methodological approaches to (a) gather and analyse this knowledge, (b) to translate this knowledge into a thorough understanding that eventually will allow predicting the behavior of the complex and dynamic networks that regulate living specimen. The focus of systems biology is clearly not limited to the description of existing knowledge using a different syntax, but aims at combining available methods synergistically to develop novel approaches for the characterization of the behavior of biological networks.
OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Systems Biology Conferences in 2015:
• International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational and Systems Biology,London.
• 3rd International Workshop Systems Biology of Microbial Infection.
• International Conference on Computational and Molecular Systems Biology (ICCMSB 2015).
• Systems Biology of Lipid Metabolism 2015, Breckenridge, USA.
• International Conference on Systems Biology and Bioengineering (ICSBB 2015),Turkey.
• Systems Biology and Epidemiology Symposium at RTI International, NC USA.
Lists of Societies related to Systems Biology :
• European Network of Excellence "ENFIN" - Integrative Systems Biology.
• Biology and Bioinformatics of Signalling Systems Group (BIOS Group),France.
• Systems Research Group,California.
• National Research Council (NRC),Canada.
• The International Society for Systems Biology (ISSB).
• Computational and Systems Biology Initiative (CSBi), United States.
Major Systems Biology and related Companies:
• Thomson Reuters,NY,USA
• IBM, USA.
• Bayer Technology Services, Germany.
• Lipomics, California .
• Phenomenome Discoveries, Canada.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 17th Apr, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising