Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Soil Management is the study for management of soil in order to improve soil performance. Soil Management offers information to manage agricultural soil for optimum crop yields and at the same time maintaining or improving the capacity of soil to provide essential ecosystem functions. Soil is the foundation of terrestrial life. It provides many essential ecosystem functions, such as providing a medium for plants to grow in, absorbing, filtering, and slowly releasing water, housing bacteria, fungi, protozoa, nematodes, arthropods, and higher level animals, recycling nutrients and organic wastes, and storing and releasing greenhouse gasses. Soil is the basis of farming. It delivers water and nutrients to crops, physically supports plants, helps control pests, determines where rainfall goes after it hits the earth, and protects the quality of drinking water, air, and wildlife habitat. The goal of soil management is to protect soil and enhance its performance, so you can farm profitably and preserve environmental quality for decades to come.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Soil Management conferences provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians. Soil Management Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of science and technologies. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of Soil Management.
Soil management practices that affect soil quality by Controlling traffic on the soil surface helps to reduce soil compaction, Cover crops keep the soil anchored and covered in off-seasons so that the soil is not eroded by wind and rain, Crop rotations for row crops alternate high-residue crops with lower-residue crops to increase the amount of plant material left on the surface of the soil during the year to protect the soil from erosion, Nutrient management can help to improve the fertility of the soil and the amount of organic matter content, which improves soil structure and function. Advantages of soil management are that it maintains soil fertility, restore soil fertility, make the agricultural process an economic one, help increase yield.
The global soil treatment market report highlights the market size for various soil treatment products in terms of both revenue and volume. The global soil treatment market revenue is estimated to reach $28.9 billion by 2017 with a CAGR of 8.5% from 2012 to 2017. Europe is the fastest growing market for aglime pH adjusters and it is projected to reach $269.4 million by 2017.
International symposium and workshops
1. 17th International Seismic Symposium, May 15-20, 2016, Scotland
2. EAGE Workshop on Seismic Reservoir Characterization, January 31 - 03 February, 2016 Kuwait City, Kuwait
3. SPE/EAGE Geosteering and Well Placement Workshop, February 08 – 10, 2016 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4. International Coastal Symposium 2016 (ICS2016), March 6–11, 2016, Sydney, Australia
5. ISRM International Symposium - EUROCK 2016, August 29–31, 2016, Nevsehir, Turkey
2. 5th Biodiversity Conference, March 10-12, 2016 Madrid, Spain
4. 2ndGeology Conference, April 21-22, 2016 Dubai, UAE
5. 3rd Recycling Congress, Oct 06-07, 2016 Miami, USA
6. 2nd Green Energy Conference, Nov 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA
8. 2nd Geologists Meeting, July 11-12, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
9. 2nd Recycling Conference, July 25-27, 2016 Berlin, Germany
10. 2nd Petroliferous Basins Conference, Oct 3-5, 2016 London, UK
11. Geophysics Conference, Sept 29-Oct 1, 2016 Vancouver, Canada
12. Geosciences Conference, Oct 6-7, 2016 Miami, USA
16. Coastal Zone Management Conference, May 16-18, 2016 Osaka, Japan
18. 18th International Conference on Earth Science and Climate Change, May 16 - 17, 2016 Montreal, Canada
19. 32nd Nordic Geological Winter Meeting, January 13-15 2016, Helsinki, Finland
20. International Geological Congress 2016August 27–September 04 2016, Cape Town, South Africa
21. International Symposium on Geodynamics and Earth Tides 2016, June 05–09 2016, Trieste, Italy
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Soil and Water Conservation Society (SWCS)
2. Soil Conservation Society of India
3. Indian Association of Soil & Water Conservationists
4. Soil Conservation Society of America
5. Wisconsin Chapter of the Soil and Water Conservation Society
6. Saskatchewan Soil Conservation Association (SSCA)
7. International Soil Conservation Organization
8. Idaho Association of Soil Conservation
9. European Society for Soil Conservation
10. Soil Conservation Council of Canada (SCCC)
1. County Conservation Company
2. Environmental conservation organizations
3. Ohio Soil Conservation Services Companies
4. Indian Association of Soil & Water Conservationists
5. Rich Gullet
6. Conserve energy future
7. Green Smith Ecosystems
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 26, 2021