Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 10 journals, 58 open access articles, 365 conference proceedings, 10 Upcoming Conferences, 52 national symposiums, 48 editors, 57 speakers, 15 collaborations and 37 media partners are presently dedicated exclusively to Satellite Oceanography.
Satellites can orbit the Earth several times a day. By placing instruments on a satellite, an oceanographer can obtain data from all over the world in a short amount of time. These instruments are able to measure the temperature of the ocean surface, the height of the water, the speed of the wind above the water and many other things. Satellites can take measurements over the entire Earth's surface in just a few days. As a result, oceanographers are now able to better study phenomena, which affect entire oceans or even the entire planet. This makes satellite measurements ideal for scientists who study the Earth’s climate. Satellites also allow scientists to get measurements in places which are hard to reach by ship, such as Antarctica.
OMICS International is an amalgamation of Open Access publications and worldwide international science conferences and global events .OMICS International conferences series Organizes 1000+ Conferences Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Importance of Satellite Oceanography
Perhaps the most important observation is that oceanography gives you a world view, an understanding, of the global system that is our environment, which can inspire your work, wherever it leads. Today, we still need to bring back samples of water from the deep ocean for analysis, but many of our measurements are now electronic; and there are many more things we can measure. Physical variables like temperature and salinity are observed in this way, and there are new probes being designed that will allow electronic measurement of many chemical and biological variables.
List of Best International Conferences
• 4th Oceanography and Marine Biology Conference July 18-20, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
• 2nd Petroliferous Basins Conference December 07-09, 2015 Philadelphia, USA
• 2nd Oil and Gas Conference November 10-12, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
• Geologists Annual Meeting July 21-22, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
• Coastal Zone Management Conference May 16-18, 2016 Osaka, Japan
• Marine Drugs and Natural Products July 25-26, 2016 Melbourne, Australia
• Petroleum and Refinery Conference July 21-23, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
• Petrochemistry and Chemical Engineering Conference December 08-09, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
• Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment Conference April 25-26, 2016 Dubai, UAE
• International Conference on Ports, Coasts and Marine Structures
• International Conference for Ports, Maritime Transport and Regional Development
• International Maritime Incident and Near Miss Reporting Conference
Related societies/ Associations :
• Northeastern Regional Association of Coastal and Ocean Observing Systems, USA
• Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography, USA
• National Oceanography Association, USA
• Sea Education Association, USA
• International Vessel Operators Dangerous Goods Association, USA
• Pacific Maritime Association, USA
• World Coal Association, UK
• National Maritime Safety Association, USA
• Marine Chemist Association, USA
• American Bureau of Shipping, USA
• Croatian Register of Shipping, Croatia
• Indian Register of Shipping, India
• Seaspan ULC, Canada
• SEACOR Marine LLC. Inc., USA
• Atlantic Container Line, USA
• APL, USA
• International Shipholding Corporation, USA
• China Ocean Shipping (Group) Company, China
• Crowley Maritime Corporation, USA
• Dole Ocean Cargo, Inc. UK
• Hyde Shipping Corp, USA
• ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd, USA
• YANG MING Group, Taiwan
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015