Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
The safety fuse is a type of fuse invented and patented by William Bickford in 1831. Originally it consisted of a "tube" of gunpowder surrounded by a waterproofed varnished jute "rope". It replaced earlier and less reliable methods of igniting gunpowder blasting charges which had caused many injuries and deaths in the mining industry. The safety fuse burnt at a rate of typically about 30 seconds per foot (1 second per cm).
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
FACTS Conference provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians. The conference will consist of plenary talks, invited talks, panel discussions, technical sessions, poster presentations and exhibitions, thus providing a unique opportunity for communication and collaboration between academia, industry and planners in the areas conserving Energy and their uses.
Global FACTS market is segmented into four major geographical regions, namely Americas, Europe, APAC, and ROW. Presently, Americas is the largest contributor in FACTS market as of 2012; and is forecast to keep a strong position over the forecast period from 2013 to 2018. However, APAC is the emerging and fastest growing market, where countries like China, India, and Australia will be the most promising future markets for the FACTS devices. APAC is expected to overcome Americas in terms of the market revenue during the forecast period from 2013 to 2018.Europe is also projected to be a major market for FACTS, because of the strong government initiatives for integrating wind power in power grids in order to ensure clean energy generation in this region.
List of Best International Conferences:
2. Automobile Engineering Conference, September 01-02, 2015 Valencia, Spain
5.2nd Industrial Engineering Conference, November 16-18, 2015 Dubai, UAE
6.2nd Biomedical Engineering Conference, November 30-December 02, 2015 San Antonio, USA
8. Wind Energy Congress, June 16-18, 2016 Berlin, Germany
9.2nd Automobile Engineering Conference, July 11-12, 2016 Cologne, Germany
10.3rd Industrial Engineering Conference, November 07-08, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
12.18th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development
Paris, France, January 21 - 22, 2016.
13. World Future Energy Summit, January 18-21, 2016.
14. International Conference on Energy Production and Management, 6 - 8 September 2016.
15. Power and Energy Conference at Illinois February 19 - 20, 2016, USA
1. IEEE Control Systems Society
2. Computing Research Association
3. British Computer Society Specialist Group on Artificial Intelligence
4. European Coordinating Committee for Artificial Intelligence
5. Chinese Association for Artificial Intelligence
6. Canadian Artificial Intelligence Association
7. IACSIT Advanced Control System Society (ACSS)
8. IEEE Industrial Electronics Society
9. IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (IEEE RAS)
10. Robotics Society of Japan
11. The Automobile Society India
12. Fédération Internationale des Sociétés d'Ingénieurs des Techniques de l'Automobile ( FISITA )
3. Emerson Process Management
4. Rockwell Automation
5. Schneider Electric
6. Honeywell Process Solution/Sensing & Control
7. Mitsubishi Electric
8. Yokogawa Electric
10. Danaher Industrial Technologies
15. Phoenix Contact
16. Cameron Valves & Measurement
17. Ametek EIG
18. Flowserve Flow Control Division
20. Azbil Group
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 22, 2020