Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Renewable Energy is from an energy resource that is replaced by a natural process at a rate that is equal to or faster than the rate at which that resource is being consumed. Renewable energy is a subset of sustainable energy. Even fossil fuels derive from solar energy, as fossil fuel originates from plant material. However, while theoretically renewable on a very long time-scale, fossil fuels are exploited at rates that may deplete these resources in the near future, and are therefore not considered renewable. Most renewable forms of energy, other than geothermal and tidal power, ultimately derive from solar energy. Energy from biomass derives from plant material produced by photosynthesis using the power of the sun. Wind energy derives from winds, which are generated by the sun's uneven heating of the atmosphere. Hydropower depends on rain which again depends on sunlight's power to evaporate water.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Renewable Energy Conferences provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians. Renewable energy development is concerned with the use of renewable energy sources by humans. Modern interest in renewable energy development is linked to concerns about exhaustion of fossil fuels and environmental, social and political risks of extensive use of fossil fuels and nuclear energy. Renewable Energy Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of science and technologies. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of Renewable Energy.
Renewable energy resources may be used directly, or used to create other more convenient forms of energy. Examples of direct use are solar ovens, geothermal heating, and water- and windmills. Examples of indirect use which require energy harvesting are electricity generation through wind turbines or photovoltaic cells (PV cells), or production of fuels such as biogas from anaerobic digestion or ethanol from biomass.
Renewable energy resources exist over wide geographical areas, in contrast to other energy sources, which are concentrated in a limited number of countries. Rapid deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency is resulting in significant energy security, climate change mitigation, and economic benefits. Renewable energy resources and significant opportunities for energy efficiency exist over wide geographical areas, in contrast to other energy sources, which are concentrated in a limited number of countries. Rapid deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency, and technological diversification of energy sources, would result in significant energy security and economic benefits.
The International Science Panel on Renewable Energies was established in 2007 by the International Council for Science (ICSU) and the International Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Sciences (CAETS). The central mission of ISPRE has been to provide analysis and strategic guidance for renewable energy research and development (R&D) efforts worldwide. According to the clean energy research in America $16.8 billion was allocated to the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) for renewable energies like biomass, geothermal technologies, fuel cells, solar energy, water power, wind energy.
International symposium and workshops
1. 17th International Seismic Symposium, May 15-20, 2016, Scotland
2. EAGE Workshop on Seismic Reservoir Characterization, January 31 - 03 February, 2016 Kuwait City, Kuwait
3. SPE/EAGE Geosteering and Well Placement Workshop, February 08 – 10, 2016 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4. International Coastal Symposium 2016 (ICS2016), March 6–11, 2016, Sydney, Australia
5. ISRM International Symposium - EUROCK 2016, August 29–31, 2016, Nevsehir, Turkey
2. 5th Biodiversity Conference, March 10-12, 2016 Madrid, Spain
4. 2ndGeology Conference, April 21-22, 2016 Dubai, UAE
5. 3rd Recycling Congress, Oct 06-07, 2016 Miami, USA
6. 2nd Green Energy Conference, Nov 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA
8. 2nd Geologists Meeting, July 11-12, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
9. 2nd Recycling Conference, July 25-27, 2016 Berlin, Germany
10. 2nd Petroliferous Basins Conference, Oct 3-5, 2016 London, UK
11. Geophysics Conference, Sept 29-Oct 1, 2016 Vancouver, Canada
12. Geosciences Conference, Oct 6-7, 2016 Miami, USA
16. Coastal Zone Management Conference, May 16-18, 2016 Osaka, Japan
18. 18th International Conference on Earth Science and Climate Change, May 16 - 17, 2016 Montreal, Canada
19. 32nd Nordic Geological Winter Meeting, January 13-15 2016, Helsinki, Finland
20. International Geological Congress 2016August 27–September 04 2016, Cape Town, South Africa
21. International Symposium on Geodynamics and Earth Tides 2016, June 05–09 2016, Trieste, Italy
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Agency for Non-conventional Energy and Rural Technology (ANERT)
2. Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP)
3. Geothermal Energy Association
4. European Wind Energy Association
5. World Wind Energy Association
6. Wadebridge Renewable Energy Network (WREN)
7. Danish Organisation for Renewable Energy (OVE)
8. International Renewable Energy Association
9. Global Wind Energy Council
10. European Renewable Energy council
1. Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
3. AllEarth Renewables
5. AR Power Company, Ltd.
6. Array Technologies, Inc.
7. Blue Oak Energy, Inc.
8. Borrego Solar Systems, Inc.
9. Canadian Solar Inc.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 16th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising