Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Religious studies are the academic field of multi-disciplinary, secular study of religious beliefs, behaviors, and institutions. It describes, compares, interprets, and explains religion, emphasizing systematic, historically based, and cross-cultural perspectives. Religious studies try to study religious behavior and belief from outside any particular religious viewpoint. It draws upon multiple disciplines and their methodologies including anthropology, sociology, psychology, philosophy, and history of religion. Religious studies originated in the nineteenth century, when scholarly and historical analysis of the Bible had flourished, and Hindu and Buddhist texts were first being translated into European languages. Today religious studies are practiced by scholars worldwide.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Religious studies Conference provide a wide range of learning opportunities progressed by international and national experts. The aim of the Religious studies Conference is to bring the various scientific perspectives into dialogue with the study of how religion is understood by the faith traditions of the world. Religious studies conference is a perfect platform to harness views and ideas to be shared in the name of the betterment our society and humanity.. Religious studies conference involves lectures and discussions, internationally renowned scholars and researchers who will consider the crucial questions of how religions and science, can contribute to our worldviews and way of life in the 21st century.
National symposium and workshops aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Humanities and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. Various number of National symposiums and Workshops are going to be held across the globe which includes “Annual Conference on Information and Religion”, “International Congress on Science and/or Religion: a 21st Century Debate”, “International Conference on Education, Culture and Society” and many more. The Association for the Sociology of Religion (ASR) is an international scholarly association that seeks to advance theory and research in the sociology of religion. Formed in 1938 as the American Catholic Sociological Society, ASR traces its roots to scholars in search of a hospitable place for both empirical study and social criticism animated by the social teachings of the church. Our 700+ members come from all continents of the world, and their interests and perspectives are just as diverse and global. The Association encourages and communicates research that ranges widely across the multiple themes and approaches in the study of religion, and is a focal point for comparative, historical and theoretical contributions to the field. In addition, the Association facilitates the sharing of members’ interests with sociologists in other associations and scholars of religion in other disciplines.
International symposium and workshops
1. Religion, Sexuality and Oppression. 2nd Meeting of the SOHR Project London, January 15th 2016, United Kingdom
2. 3rd International Conference on Culture, Knowledge and Society ICCKS Pattaya, 26th January, 2016 Thailand
3. The IAFOR International Conference on Arts and Humanities Dubai, 27th February 2016, United Arab Emirates
4. International Conference on Arts, Culture and History Barcelona, 14th March 2016, Spain
5. International Conference on Spirituality and Psychology 2016, 25th March 2016, Bangkok, Thailand
Related Associations and Societies
1. American Academy of Religion
2. Association for the Sociology of Religion
3. Canadian Society for the Study of Religion
4. International Association for the History of Religions
5. International Society for the Study of Religion, Nature, and Culture
6. The Religious Research Association
7. Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
8. International Society for the Sociology of Religion
9. Canadian Corporation for Studies in Religion
10. Association for the Sociology of Religion
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on November 27, 2022