Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
Refractometer is a laboratory or field device that measure the refractive index of liquids, solids or gases through which light can pass. A light ray changes direction, or bends, when it enters a material in which the velocity of light is different than in air, the extent of this refraction being directly related to the refractive index. The main use of the Refractometer is for the identification and characterization of substances. Among other applications, refractometers find use in vision care, veterinary medicine, the study of gems and in the wine and beer making industry.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Importance and Scope
Refractometer Conference provide a wide range of learning opportunities progressed by international and national experts. Refractometer Conference promotes to globalize the quality research in general, thus making discussions, presentations and contributions more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the outstanding achievements in the field of Optics. Refractometer conference is a perfect platform bring together a multi disciplinary group of scientists and engineers to present and exchange breakthrough ideas relating to the applied physics and related technological applications of light and matter interactions. Refractometer conference will address to Share and Fortify the Accelerating Research and Technologies in Optics.
The Opticians Association of America (OAA) is the only national organization representing opticianry’s business, professional, educational, legislative and regulatory interests. The Opticians Association of America's mission is to serve as the single unified voice of the profession of opticianry and to the commitment of promoting the professional stature of opticians through leadership, education, legislative representation, and communication. Under OAA’s very broad umbrella, individuals providing eyeglasses or contact lenses to consumers, as well as owners / managers of retail optical firms, opticianry educators, state opticians associations and societies, and suppliers to professional opticians find a common goal in Advancing America’s Opticians. The Opticians Association of America (OAA) fosters, supports and sponsors programs of competency certification, licensing and continuing education for the professional development of all opticians.
Changing trends in diet and lifestyle as well as increased longevity are growing the market for ophthalmological treatments: the global ophthalmic device market is expected to reach $28 billion by 2016 exhibiting a 2.5% compound annual growth rate from 2009 to 2016, according to GBI Research.
“The worldwide ophthalmic products market exceeds $22 billion (US) and is growing at more than 10% per year. Without the inclusion of consumer eye care products, the ophthalmic products market is roughly a $17 billion market.” Rising of demand for ophthalmic devices and expanding healthcare coverage in emerging economies will increase sales to 2024.The medical device market of Europe is mainly comprised of medical equipments such as consumables, orthopaedic devices, dental devices, respiratory devices, and ophthalmic devices which are manufactured in Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain. The demand for medical devices has been growing owing to a mounting awareness for early diagnosis and treatment of countless disease states in European countries. The key countries that have contributed significantly to the Europe medical devices market during 2008-2013 include Germany, UK , Spain and France. Germany is one of the major European markets and it has been observed that the country contributes immensely to the exports of medical devices. The overall medical devices market in Europe is projected to reach EUR ~ million in 2018, augmenting at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2013-2018.
List of Best International Conferences
1. Optometry and Vision Science, October 27-29, 2016 Rome, Italy
2. 2nd Eye and Vision, September 26-28, 2016 Miami, USA
3. 10th Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, Nov 28-30, 2016 Dubai, UAE
4. 5th Lasers, Optics & Photonics, December 01-03, 2016 Chicago, USA
5. Optics and Measurement 2016, October 7-10, 2016, Toronto, Canada
6. Fiber- Optics and Photonics Conference (AVFOP 2016), November 11-13, 2016, Valencia, Spain
7. 3rd International Conference on Photonics, Optics and Laser Technology (PHOTOPTICS 2015), March 13-15, 2016, Yokohama, Japan
8. International Conference on Optical Communication Systems (OPTICS 2016), August 28-30, 2016, Pittsburgh, USA
9. SPIE Optics and Optoelectronics 2016, April 13-16, 2016, Siegen, Germany
10. IEEE Photonics Conference (IPC 2016), October 12-16, 2016, Alberta, Canada
11. European Optical Society Annual Meeting (EOSAM 2016), September 15-19, 2016, Atlanta, USA
12. Night Vision and Thermal Optics 2016(September 15-17, 2016), Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France
Relevant Society and Associations
1. The Fiber Optic Association
2. The Optical Society
3. Opticians Association of America
4. Australian Optical Society
5. Physics and Astronomy Associations
6. Swiss Society of Optometry & Optics (SBAO)
7. Opticians Association of Canada
8. Colorado Photonics Industry Association
1. Brunton, Inc
2. Boston Micromachines Corporation
4. Orion Optics
6. Thales Optronics
7. Stanford Computer Optics
8. Yukon Optics
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising