Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
The term political science is the systematic study of the state and the government. It is a social science regarding the practice and theory of politics, the analyses of political systems and study of political behavior. The study includes public policy, national politics, political theory, international relations and comparative politics etc.
The function of the political science is to discover the principles that should be adhered to in public affairs that eventually would serve as a model that can be applied to matters of urgent concern to public officials and to private citizens.
Political scientists use both humanistic and scientific perspectives and tools and a variety of methodological approaches to examine the process, systems, and political dynamics of all countries and regions of the world.
OMICS Group Inc., is a unique blend of international conferences and open access publications. OMICS Group was established in the year 2007 with an aim of “Making the information on Sciences and Technology-Open Access” It publishes journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology; it publishes around 400 online open access journals. OMICS Group organizes International Conferences across the globe. Each conference has people from around the globe, and knowledge is exchanged through symposiums, workshops, poster presentations, by people who are leading researchers, noble prize winners, Educational instructors, Research Scholars, and leading scientists. OMICS Group organizes more than 300 conferences per year.
Features of OMICS Group Conferences
• Workshops, Symposia and events are well coordinated and organized.
• Renowned Speakers and Scientists across the globe
• World class collaborations and associations
• Support from reputed associations and societies.
• Global networking during the conferences
• Organized 300 conferences in the year 2014
List of Conferences
1. The International Symposium on Social Sciences (TISSS 2014) on December 29-31, 2014 at Hong Kong
2. 2nd Annual International Conference on Social Sciences on July 27-30, 2015 at Athens, Greece
3. 5th International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences (Bangkok) on January 2-3, 2015 at Bangkok, Thailand
4. 4th International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences (Kuala Lumpur) on December 27-28, 2014 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5. 3rd International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences (Kuala Lumpur) on November 4-5, 2014 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
6. International Academic Conference on Social Sciences (IACSS 2014) on October 15-17, 2014 at Osaka, Japan
7. 4th Annual International Conference on Political Science, Sociology and International Relations (PSSIR 2014) on August 25-26, 2014 at Bangkok, Thailand
8. Tokyo International Conference on Social Sciences (TICSS 2014) on December 17-19, 2014 at Tokyo, Japan
9. International Conference on Small Societies-Small Business-Small Cities & Villages on August 25-26, 2014 at Athens, Greece
10. 10th Annual International Symposium on Environment on May 11-14, 2015 at Athens, Greece
List of workshops/Symposium
1. Western political science association- the politics of people in motion on April 2-4, 2015 at Nevada, USA.
2. The Asian Symposium on Equity and Social Justice at Hiroshima, Japan
3. American political science association, annual meeting- politics after the digital revolution
4. Annual General Conference Of The European Political Science Association
5. Annual international conference on political science, sociology and international relations at Bangkok, Thailand
6. The American Politics Workshop
7. Comparative Politics Workshop
8. International Relations Workshop
9. Political Methodology Workshop
10. Political Theory Workshop
List of societies/ associations
1. The London School of Economics and Political Science
2. Indian Political Science Association (IPSA)
3. The European Political Science Association
4. American Political Science Association
5. International Political Science Association
6. Political Science Association of Canada
7. Italian Political Science Association
8. International Society for Political Psychology
9. Mexican Political Science Association
10. Political Science Association of Brazil
11. European Consortium of Pol
12. International Studies Associations
13. Political Studies Association
14. Japanese Political Science Association
15. French Political Science Association
16. German Political Science Association
17. Spanish Political Science Association
1. W.W.Norton & Company Inc.
3. DC Consulting Inc.
4. Emerson Electric Company
5. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
6. The Advisory Board Company
7. Booz Allen Hamilton
8. Center For NonProfit Success
9. General Dynamics IT
10. Grid Waste
America- W.W.Norton & Company Inc., Humana, Emerson Electric Company, DC Consulting Inc., Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), The Advisory Board Company, Booz Allen Hamilton, General Dynamics IT, Center For NonProfit Success, Grid Waste
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 23rd Sep, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising