Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Political economy is about the relationship between politics and economics. It is all about power and money and how they balance freedom and equality. Whether looking at domestic systems or international systems, power and money are under analysis. International Political Economy is all about how political and economic dynamics change within an international and transnational arena.The line between what is comparative and what is international is commonly blurred and depends on theoretical position.
Political economics is an interdisciplinary field focusing on the nonmarket, collective, and political activity of individuals and organizations. It is a study that studies not only the mechanics of a particular structure, but also the reasoning behind why a structure is regarded to be the best by various people with different beliefs.
ConferenceSeries Inc., is a unique blend of international conferences and open access publications. ConferenceSeries was established in the year 2007 with an aim of “Making the information on Sciences and Technology-Open Access” It publishes journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology; it publishes around 400 online open access journals. ConferenceSeries organizes International Conferences across the globe. Each conference has people from around the globe, and knowledge is exchanged through symposiums, workshops, poster presentations, by people who are leading researchers, noble prize winners, Educational instructors, Research Scholars, and leading scientists. ConferenceSeries organizes more than 300 conferences per year.
Features of OMICS Group Conferences
• Workshops, Symposia and events are well coordinated and organized.
• Renowned Speakers and Scientists across the globe
• World class collaborations and associations
• Support from reputed associations and societies.
• Global networking during the conferences
• Organized 300 conferences in the year 2014
List of Conferences
1. 8th Annual International Conference on Business and Society in a Global Economy on December 18-21, 2014 at Athens, Greece
2. 4th Annual International Conference on Political Science, Sociology and International Relations (PSSIR 2014) on August 25-26, 2014 at Bangkok, Thailand
3. 7th European Forum for Industrial Biotechnology and the Biobased Economy (EFIB 2014) on Sep 30 - Oct 2, 2014 at Reims, France
4. 7th Knowledge Cities World Summit (KCWS 2014) on September 23-27, 2014 at Tallinn, Estonia
5. Conference on Marketing and Internet Economy (MIE 2014) on December 24-26, 2014 at Suzhou, China
6. Law and Politics (BICLP 2014) on August 23-24, 2014 at Bat`umi, Georgia
7. SOCIO-INT14- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES on September 8-10, 2014 at Istanbul, Turkey
8. International Conference on Complex Systems in Business, Administration, Science and Engineering on May 12-14, 2015 at Brockenhurst, United Kingdom
9. International Symposium on Business, Banking,Marketing and Economy on August 15-17, 2014 at Singapore
10. Annual Symposium on Management and Social Sciences (ASMSS 2014) on August 29-31, 2014 at Seoul, South Korea
11. The International Symposium on Social Sciences (TISSS 2014) on December 29-31, 2014 at Hong Kong
12. 2nd Annual International Conference on Social Sciences on July 27-30, 2015 at Athens, Greece
13. 5th International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences (Bangkok) on January 2-3, 2015 at Bangkok, Thailand
14. IPES 2015: Stanford University. On November 13-14, 2015 at Ken Scheve
List of societies/Associations
1. International Political Economy Society
2. The Cambridge Political Economy Society
3. The Cambridge Social Ontology Group
4. The Centre for Critical Realism (CCR)
5. International Political Economy of Advanced Industrial Societies
6. European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy (EAEPE)
7. WAPE-The world association for political economy
8. BISA: British International Studies Association -International Political Economy Group
9. European Sociological Association
10. American Sociological Association
List of workshops/symposiums
1. On ‘Rethinking Modern Economics’: Twenty or so common myths , University of Cambridge
2. A Defense of Mathematical Modelling in Economics, University of Kingston
3. The Generative Mechanisms of Digital Infrastructure Evolution, University of Oslo
4. St Catharine’s Political Economy Seminars
5. Local Economic Growth :Recession, Resilience and Recovery
6. Dahrendorf Symposium: Europe as Political Economy
7. American Political Economy From the Age of Jackson to the Civil War
8. New Advances in Political Economy
9. The Arcadia University Symposium on Political Economy in the Mediterranean
10. International Symposium "Sanctions and Iranian Political Economy”
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on August 6, 2020