Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Political ecology analyses social forms and human organization that interact with the environment. It is the study of the relationships between political, economic and social factors with environmental issues and changes. Political ecology explores the power relations between society and nature embedded in social interests, institutions, knowledge and imaginaries that weave the life-worlds of the people. It is the field where power strategies are deployed to deconstruct the unsustainable modern rationality and to mobilize social actions in the globalised world for the construction of a sustainable future in the entwining of material nature and symbolic culture. It is founded in emancipatory thinking and political ethics to renew the meaning and sustainability of life. Political ecology roots theoretical deconstruction in the political arena; beyond recognizing cultural diversity, traditional knowledge and indigenous people’s rights, environmentalism contests the hegemonic unification power of the market as the fate of human history.
OMICS International Conferences has been progressively organizing scientific conferences around the world, rendezvous which include various streams of scientific study to enhance and accelerate discovery for a better tomorrow. OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. The number of reader views of the website has clocked 3.5 million and still counting. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
Features of OMICS Group Conferences
• Workshops, Symposia and events are well coordinated and organized.
• Renowned Speakers and Scientists across the globe
• World class collaborations and associations
• Support from reputed associations and societies.
• Global networking during the conferences
• Organized 300 conferences in the year 2014
List of conferences
1. 3rd Annual International Conference on Ecology, Ecosystems and Climate Change on July 13-16, 2015 at Athens, Greece
2. International Congress on Climatic Change, Ecology and Conservation (ICCCEC 2014)on November 19-21, 2014 at Bangkok, Thailand
3. 8th International Conference on River Basin Management including all aspects of Hydrology, Ecology, Environmental Management, Flood Plains and Wetlands on June 17-19, 2015at A Coruña, Spain
4. Annual International Conference on Ecology, Biodiversity and Environment (CEBE 2014)on December 15-16, 2014 at Singapore
5. 8th Annual International Conference on Mediterranean Studies on Mar 30 - Apr 2, 2015 at Athens, Greece
6. 4th Annual International Conference on Political Science, Sociology and International Relations (PSSIR 2014) on August 25-26, 2014 at Bangkok, Thailand
7. Malaysian International Biological Symposium (i-Simbiomas) on October 28-29, 2014 at Putrajaya, Malaysia
8. Caspian Technologies for the Environment (CTE 2014) on November 19-21, 2014 at Baku, Azerbaijan
9. International Conference on Foresight on June 22-25, 2015 at Athens, Greece
10. The 3rd Hydrology, Ocean and Atmosphere Conference (HOAC 2014) on December 26-28, 2014at Suzhou, China
List of Symposiums/Workshops
1. DOPE (Dimensions Of Political Ecology) Symposium
2. Wicked problems in socio-ecological systems: symposium and workshop
3. International Symposium towards an Ecology of Data. Political and Scientific Issues of Digital Data
4. Industrial Ecology Network
5. York Political Ecology Workshop
6. Bringing political ecology “home”
7. Urban Political Ecology in African Cities Workshop
8. Workshop on Political Ecology, Environmental Justice, and Conflicts
9. Urban Political Ecology in African Cities Workshop
10. Provincializing Urban Political Ecology: Towards a Situated UPE Through African Urbanism
List of societies/Associations
1. Political Ecology Society (PESO)
2. Public Political Ecology Lab - University of Arizona
3. Uruguayan Association of Ecological Economics (ASAUEE)
4. British Ecological Society
5. London School of Economics
6. WFAE-World Forum for Acoustic Ecology
7. National research network on Political Ecology and Environmental Policy
8. SUPE-Situated Urban Political Ecologies
9. Social Science of Development and Conservation
10. Climate & Society: Past to Present
11. The York Centre for Asian Research (YCAR)
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 17th Sep, 2015