Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Petroleum oil is a regularly happening, yellow-to-dark fluid found in geologic arrangements underneath the Earth's surface, which is ordinarily refined into different sorts of powers. It comprises of hydrocarbons of different sub-atomic weights and other fluid natural mixes. The name petroleum blankets both commonly happening natural unrefined petroleum and petroleum items that are made up of refined unrefined petroleum. A fossil fuel, petroleum is shaped when substantial amounts of dead life forms, normally zooplankton and green growth, are covered underneath sedimentary shake and subjected to extraordinary high temperature and weight.
Petroleum is recuperated for the most part through oil boring (regular petroleum springs are uncommon). This comes after the investigations of structural geography (at the supply scale), sedimentary bowl dissection, store characterization (for the most part as far as the porosity and penetrability of geologic repository structures). It is refined and divided, most effectively by refining, into countless items, from gas (petrol) and lamp oil to black-top and compound reagents used to make plastics and pharmaceuticals. Petroleum is utilized as a part of assembling a wide mixture of materials, and it is assessed that the world expends around 90 million barrels every day.
The utilization of fossil fuels has a negative effect on Earth's biosphere, discharging pollutants and greenhouse gases into the air and harming biological communities through occasions, for example, oil spills. Concern over the consumption of the world's limited stores of oil, and the impact this would have on a general public.
OMICS Group sustains the most effective and also the current analyzed articles within the Open Access disciple. OMICS Publishing Group has been successful in revolutionizing the Open Access Journals and providing exposure to the scientific community by laying a platform along with 350 Journals, 30, 000 editorial team, 3.5 million readers and collaborated with more than 100 International Societies.
The main aim of OMICS Group is to transform the world by circulating the knowledge related to science and technology all over the globe by different theme standards of living of the masses. Along with the Journals, OMICS Group also organizes International Scientific Conferences which lay a perfect platform for all the International Audience to share their research ideas. OMICS Group International organizes over 100 International Conferences annually all over the world.
Relevant Conferences from OMICS and out of OMICS
1. SPE Artificial Lift Conference & Exhibition – North America , 6 - 8 Oct 2014, Houston, Texas, USA
2. SPE Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition , 14 - 16 Oct 2014, Adelaide, Australia
3. SPE Russian Oil and Gas Exploration & Production Technical Conference and Exhibition , 14 - 16 Oct 2014, Moscow, Russia
4. Lebanon International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference , 21 - 22 Oct 2014, Beirut, Lebanon
5. SPE Eastern Regional Meeting , 21 - 23 Oct 2014, Charleston, West Virginia, USA
6. SPE Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition , 27 - 29 Oct 2014, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
7. SPE Annual Caspian Technical Conference and Exhibition , 12 - 14 Nov 2014, Astana, Kazakhstan
8. SPE Middle East Artificial Lift Conference and Exhibition , 26 - 27 Nov 2014, Manama, Bahrain
9. SPE International Heavy Oil Conference and Exhibition , 8 - 10 Dec 2014, Mangaf, Kuwait
10. International Petroleum Technology Conference , 10 - 12 Dec 2014, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Relevant Associations and Societies
1. Houston Association of Professional Landmen
2. International Association for Energy Economics. Petroleum
3. Lafayette Geological Society. Petroleum Association and society in Lafayette
4. SPE Trans-Pecos - the Society Of Petroleum Engineers
5. The Geological Society
Major Companies Associated
1. Royal Dutch Shell, Netherlands / United Kingdom
2. Exxon Mobil, United States
3. BP, United Kingdom
4. Sinopec, China
5. China National Petroleum Corporation, China
6. Chevron Corporation, United States
7. Conoco Phillips, United States
8. Total, France
9. Gazprom, Russia
10. Eni, Italy
Scientific Events and Exhibitions :
1. SPE Breaking the Cycle of Discrimination – Workplace Challenges in the Oil and Gas Industry , 1 - 2 Oct 2014, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
2. SPE Getting to Grips with Human Factors in Drilling Operations , 1 - 3 Oct 2014, London, England, UK
3. SPE Wireless Technologies in Well and Reservoir Management , 7 - 8 Oct 2014, Austin, Texas, USA
4. SPE Applied Intelligent Completions Exhibition: Monitoring and Control Completions Technologies , 14 - 15 Oct 2014, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
5. SPE Early Monetisation Projects , 19 - 22 Oct 2014, Penang, Malaysia
6. SPE Tight Oil & Gas , 19 - 22 Oct 2014, Xi'an, China
7. SPE/ASME LNG: From Well Head to Global Markets , 23 - 24 Oct 2014, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
8. SPE The Future of Data Security and Information Management , 30 - 31 Oct 2014, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
9. SPE Deep Drilling Challenges , 3 - 4 Nov 2014, Dubai, UAE
10. SPE Distributed Fibre Optics Monitoring , 4 - 5 Nov 2014, Istanbul, Turkey
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 06th Oct, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising