Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Paleoseismology is the study of large earthquakes old the past on the basis of their geologic and geomorphic expression to provide new and useful information for seismic hazard evaluations. The recognition and dating of individual paleoearthquakes and/or of the cumulate deformation produced by repeated earthquakes on the same fault permit to characterize the seismic behaviour of the fault itself. In fact, using traditional geologic and geomorphologic methodologies, paleoseismological investigations provide the insights to estimate the main parameters indicating the behaviour of the seismogenic fault. At present paleoseismological data exist only for a limited number of seismic regions of the world but these investigations are already started, or are going to be started soon, in several other countries, systematic Paleoseismology investigations started in the western part of USA.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The Conference Series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
The main scope of Focus Area on Paleoseismology and Active Tectonics is the understanding of past earthquakes and future seismic risks using Quaternary geology. The activity of the FG is focused on the study of coseismic environmental effects and their integral expression in the Quaternary record. Recent progresses in the field of paleoseismology have clearly shown that earthquake effects on natural environment are more strictly related to the earthquake magnitude (e.g. Wells & Coppersmith, 1994) than effects on humans and manmade structures. Paleoseismology has become an important component of seismic risk analysis, which is mandated for nuclear power plants, dams, waste repositories, and other critical structures.
Paleoseismology has become an important component of seismic risk analysis, which is mandated for nuclear power plants, dams, waste repositories, and other critical structures. Earthquake coverage for domestic exposures is offered as an add-on to the property insurance policy by non life insurance companies. These earthquake exposures are pooled with the Japan earthquake reinsurance Company (Jer), which provides coverage up to JPY5, 500bn (uSD58bn), roughly 80% of this limit of liability is provided by the Japanese government.
International symposium and workshops
1. 17th International Seismic Symposium, May 15-20, 2016, Scotland
2. EAGE Workshop on Seismic Reservoir Characterization, January 31 - 03 February, 2016 Kuwait City, Kuwait
List of Best International Conferences:
Society and Associations
1. International Association of Hydrological Sciences
2. International Association of Sedimentologists
3. International Association of Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's Interior
4. International Centre for Training and Exchanges in the Geosciences-CIFEG
5. International Coalition for Geoinformatics
6. International Commission on Stratigraphy
7. International Federation of Palynological Societies
8. International Geoscience Education Organisation
9. International Geothermal Association
10. International Marine Minerals Society
11. International Medical Geology Association
12. International Mineralogical Association
13. International Organisation of Paleobotany
14. International Research Group on Ostracoda
15. International Society for Rock Mechanics
16. International Subcommission on Paleogene Stratigraphy
17. International Union for Quaternary Research
18. International Union of Crystallography
19. International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics
20. International Union of Geological Sciences
1. British Geological Survey
2. Bronze Sponsor
3. Coastline Surveys Limited (CSL)
4. Coffey Environments
5. Conrad Geoscience Corp.
6. Copernicus GesellschaftmbH
7. Daniel B. Stephens & Associates, Inc. (DBS&A)
8. Dayton & Knight Ltd.
10. DETERCO (PTY)LTD
11. Dewhurst Group, LLC
12. Earth Dimensions, Inc.
13. EARTHTECH INGINEERS LTD
14. Earthworks-jobs.com Ltd
15. EasySolve Software LLC
16. EBA Engineering Consultants Ltd. - a Tetra Tech Company
17. ECA Geophysics
18. Ecology Control Industries, Inc. (ECI)
19. EcoMetrix Incorporated
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 16th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising