Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports 1 relevant journal 1 Upcoming conference, 4 open access articles, 43 conference proceedings, 36 national symposiums are exclusively dedicated to paleomagnetism.
Paleomagnetism is the study of past magnetic fields. Hot spots are fixed pockets of heat that well up to form volcanic features. Learn how paleomagnetism and the study of hot spots provide evidence that supports the theory of plate tectonics. Some of the strongest evidence in support of the theory of plate tectonics comes from studying the magnetic fields surrounding oceanic ridges. Oceanic ridges are underwater mountain ranges that contain a rift down their center where magma seeps up, forming new oceanic crust. You can think of them as mountains created by underwater volcanoes. In the middle of the 20th century, scientists started to recognize some interesting magnetic variations, detected from the ocean floor surrounding these ridges.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The Conference Series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
The study of magnetism is one of the oldest of the geophysical sciences. It is unique among the sciences in that ancient records of the geomagnetic field are preserved in rocks and changes in the field can be traced through time. To assist scientist studying the Earth's ancient magnetization, the National Geophysical Data Center (NGDC) is making available the following data of paleopole positions and paleomagnetic directions.
Paleomagnetism relied heavily on new developments in rock magnetism, which in turn has provided the foundation for new applications of magnetism. These include biomagnetism, magnetic fabrics (used as strain indicators in rocks and soils), and environmental magnetism. The interesting thing is that when paleomagnetists, who are scientists who study past magnetic fields, took a look at the ocean floor going out away from oceanic ridges, they found magnetic stripes that were flipped so that one stripe would be normal polarity and the next reversed.
The research for paleomagnetism is expected during the period from 2014 to 2020. U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCC) negotiations in Cancun, Mexico, which formulated a package of ‘nationally appropriate’ measures toward the goal of avoiding dangerous climate change. Commitment to near-term and long-term climate financing for the least developed countries amounting to near $30 billion for the period 2010-2012, and $100 billion annually by 2020.”
International symposium and workshops
Society and Associations
1. Gray Whales Count
2. Green Business Santa Barbara County
3. Groundwater Resources Association of California
4. Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies
5. Heal the Ocean
6. History of Earth Sciences Society
7. Houston Geological Society
8. Hungarian Geological Society
9. Ilustre Colegio Oficial de Geólogos
10. Independent Petroleum Association of America
11. Indian Society for Earth Planetary and Environmental Sciences
12. Indonesian Association of Geologists
14. Ingeokring - Dutch Association for Engineering Geology
15. International Association for Mathematical Geology
16. International Association of Drilling Contractors
17. International Association of Geochemistry
18. International Association of Geodesy
19. International Association of Geomagnetism and Aeronomy
20. International Association of Hydrogeologists
21. International Association of Hydrogeologists/U.S. National Chapter
1. Institute of Applied Geosciences (IAG)
2. INTERA Incorporated
3. International Water Supply Ltd. (IWS)
4. KantorLee LLC
5. KMS Technologies/KJT Enterprises, Inc.
6. LandConsult.de - Environmental Planning and Consulting
7. LandTech Enterpises
8. Leibniz Institute For Applied Geophysics
9. Logs by Lynn
10. MDH Engineered Solutions
11. MULTIGEOCONSULT LTD.
12. National Geothermal Data System (NGDS)
13. New York Environmental Technologies, Inc.
14. North America NanoPort
15. Oak Environmental Inc.
16. Pangaea Scientific
17. Panther Technologies, Inc
18. ParklandGEO Environmental Ltd.
19. Partrac Ltd
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 16th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising