Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Nuclear Medicine Technologists use a scanner to create images of various areas of a patient’s body. They prepare radioactive drugs and administer them to patients undergoing the scans. The radioactive drugs cause abnormal areas of the body to appear different from normal areas in the images.
Nuclear medicine technologists work Polaroids that identify and guide the radioactive medication in a tolerant's body to make demonstrative pictures. In the wake of clarifying test systems to patients, technologists set up a measurement of the radiopharmaceutical and direct it by mouth, infusion, inward breath, or different means. They position patients and begin a gamma shine Polaroid, or "scanner," which makes pictures of the appropriation of a radiopharmaceutical as it limits in, and discharges indicators from, the quiet's body. The pictures are created on a machine screen or on film for a doctor to translate. At the point when planning radiopharmaceuticals, technologists stick to security guidelines that keep the radiation measurements to laborers and patients as low as would be prudent. Technologists keep patient records and record the sum and kind of radionuclides that they get, utilize, and dispose of.
Nuclear Medicine Technologists work at healing facilities, wellbeing focuses, centers and other human services offices. They work with a mixed bag of other human services staff, including different technologists, advisors, doctors and medical caretakers keeping in mind the end goal to give patients the best mind. In spite of the fact that they frequently work alone with patients, an atomic solution technologist is some piece of a between expert group that incorporates inpatient staff, tumor mind and unified wellbeing experts.
OMICS Group International is an amalgamation of Open Access publications and worldwide international science conferences and events. Established in the year 2007 with the sole aim of making the information on Sciences and technology ‘Open Access’, OMICS Group publishes 400 online open access scholarly journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology journals
OMICS Group International Conferences are completely pressed with intriguing occasions, exercises and learning going with the quick entrepreneurial enthusiasm to make them genuine. They are multidimensional with synchronous movement situated symposia, International workshops and presentations where the identities from Sciences (Both unadulterated & connected), Pharmaceutical, Medical, Clinical, Engineering & Technology and Life Sciences accumulate with their procedures in discovering genuine answers for different basic issues around the globe.
1. American Society Of Nuclear Cardiology 20th Annual Scientific Session 2014 September 18, 2014 - September 21, 2014 Boston , United States
2. European Association Of Nuclear Medicine Annual Congress 2014 October 18, 2014 - October 22, 2014, Gothenburg , Sweden
3. IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium And Medical Imaging Conference 2014 November 8, 2014 - November 15, 2014, Seattle , United States
4. International Conference of Nuclear Medicine Technologies & X Seminar of Nuclear Medicine from Lisbon School of Health Technology, May 30 – 31, 2014
5. SNMMI 2014 Annual Meeting, June 7 – 11, 2014
6. "Metals in Medicine" Gordon Research Conference, June 22 – 27, 2014
7. Using FACBC to Image Prostate Cancer Webinar, August 21, 2014
8. XI Congress of the World Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology, August 27 – 31, 2014
9. SPIE Medical Imaging February 21 – 26, 2015
10. 4th Tübingen PET/MR Workshop, February 23 – 27, 2015
Society and Associations
1. National Magnetic Resonance Society
2. International Society of Magnetic Resonance
3. Academy of Molecular Imaging
4. European Society for Molecular Imaging
5. European Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology
6. Indian Radiological and Imaging Association
7. Society for Molecular Imaging
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 23rd Sep, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising