Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
A Biological network is any network that applies to biological systems. A network is any system with sub-units that are linked into a whole, such as species units linked into a whole food web. Biological networks provide a mathematical analysis of connections found in ecological, evolutionary, and physiological studies, such as neural networks. Network analysis of biological systems is increasingly gaining acceptance as a useful method for data integration and analysis. However, it is recognized that network representation of the complexity of biological systems is just the beginning, given that it only provides an overview of the system under investigation. Biological intracellular systems are dynamic, and the quantitative balance between components often determines biological outcome. Network models that include more details about the kinetics, localization, and quantities of the molecular components should aid in understanding cellular behavior and cellular regulation at the molecular level from a systems perspective.
Network science deals with biological complexity by summarizing complex systems as components (nodes) and interactions (edges) between them. In cellular systems nodes are metabolites and macromolecules such as proteins, RNA molecules and gene sequences, while the edges are physical, biochemical and functional interactions that can be identified with a plethora of technologies.
OMICS Group Journals encourages original and well researched articles for publication. With the help of a strong 30, 000 experts as editorial board members and reviewers, OMICS Group journals uphold the standard review process. All the articles submitted for publication are subjected to a blind peer review. Upon incorporating the changes the articles are published online. Once approved for publication, these articles remain archived permanently in their respective repositories. OMICS Group Journals follow online tracking system where the authors can submit their articles online and track its status from time to time, International workshops and symposiums Exhibitions, and tradeshows are part of the OMICS Group conferences.This a place for B2B meetings,networkingcollaborations and entrepreneurial decision making where travel allowances, great research funds, scholarships and incentives serves as catalysts for the further scientific development.
Network Biology Conferences in 2015:
• International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational and Systems Biology,London.
• 3rd International Workshop Systems Biology of Microbial Infection.
• International Conference on Computational and Molecular Systems Biology (ICCMSB 2015).
• Systems Biology of Lipid Metabolism 2015, Breckenridge, USA.
• International Conference on Systems Biology and Bioengineering (ICSBB 2015),Turkey.
• Systems Biology and Epidemiology Symposium at RTI International, NC USA.
Lists of Societies related to Network Biology :
• European Network of Excellence "ENFIN" - Integrative Systems Biology.
• Biology and Bioinformatics of Signalling Systems Group (BIOS Group),France.
• Systems Research Group,California.
• National Research Council (NRC),Canada.
• The International Society for Systems Biology (ISSB).
• Computational and Systems Biology Initiative (CSBi), United States.
• International Society of Network Biology.
• Center for Cancer Systems Biology,Boston.
Major Network Biology and related Companies:
• AB SCIEX, USA
• Metabolomic Diagnostics Ltd, Ireland
• Chenomx ,Canada .
• Phenomenome Discoveries, Canada. • Metabometrix , London.
• Metabolon, USA.
• Lipomics, California.
• Phenomenome Discoveries, Canada.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Oct, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising