Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 10 Conference Proceedings, 2 National symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Microinjection and about 15 Open Access articles are being published on Microinjection.
Microinjection refers to the process of using a glass micropipette to inject a liquid substance at a microscopic or borderline macroscopic level. The target is often a living cell but may also include intercellular space. Microinjection is a simple mechanical process usually involving an inverted microscope with a magnification power of around 200x .Though sometimes it is performed using a dissecting stereo microscope at 40-50x or a traditional compound upright microscope at similar power to an inverted model. For processes such as cellular or pronuclear injection the target cell is positioned under the microscope and two micromanipulators— one holding the pipette and one holding a microcapillary needle usually between 0.5 to 5 µm in diameter are used to penetrate the cell membrane and/or the nuclear envelope. In this way the process can be used to introduce a vector into a single cell. Microinjection can also be used in the cloning of organisms, in the study of cell biology and viruses, and for treating male subfertility through intracytoplasmic sperm injection.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Microinjection is a proven and relatively simple method for introducing DNA into worms. Moreover, microinjection is a very effective approach to RNA interference (see Reverse genetics), and can be used to deliver synthetic mRNAs or other molecules directly to cells For transformation, the relatively new technique of gene bombardment is fast becoming a popular alternative because transgenes are often integrated into the genome at low copy number, which offers a number of advantages.
Micro Injection application is increasingly being used in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries for research activities due to the capability of rats to elucidate human disease processes. In addition, there is a striking similarity between the anatomy, physiology, and genetics of humans and rats. This report studies the global market over the forecast period of 2015 to 2020. The market is estimated at USD 358.5 Million in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 602.3 Million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2015 to 2020.
1. 4th Integrative Biology Conference ,July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany
2. 4th Clinical Microbiology and Microbial Genomics Conference, October 05-07, 2015 Philadelphia, USA
3. Food Microbiology Conference, August 08-10, 2016 Birmingham, UK
4. 2nd Applied Microbiology Conference, October 31-November 02, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
5. 2nd Beneficial Microbes: Food, Pharma, Aqua and Beverages Industry Conference, September 23-25, 2016 Phoenix, USA
6. 5th Global Microbiologists Conference, August 15-17, 2016 Portland, Oregon, USA
7. Water Microbiology Conference, July 18-20, 2016 Chicago, USA
8. Infectious Diseases and Diagnostic Microbiology Conference, Oct 3-5, 2016 Vancouver, Canada
Relevant Society and Associations
1. International Society for Transgenic Technologies BLOG
2. Spine Intervention Society
3. Pernicious Anaemia Society
4. MicroSociety International
5. Microanalysis Society
6. European Microbeam Analysis Society
1. Minitool, Inc
2. Sutter Instrument
3. Harvard Apparatus/Harvard Bioscience
4. Protech International Inc
5. Drummond Scientific
6. Automate Scientific, Inc
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 16th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising