Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 20 relevant Journals, 30 Conferences, 25 Workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to medicine recalls and about 5514 articles are being published on Medicine recalls.
The medical recall on Medicine Health is organized with a list of medical terms under each letter. By clicking on a letter, you will jump to the list of words. There, you can browse down the terms to find the word you are looking for. This is especially helpful if you are not sure of the medical spelling (medical misspellings are common).
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide
Scope and Importance
Medicine also called conventional, scientific, or mainstream medicine, especially when compared with alternative medicine or traditional medicine, is the field that mixes applied science with art in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness in human beings.
Generic drugs marketed without brand names are less expensive than brand-name drugs even though they are chemically identical to brand-name drugs and meet U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards for safety, purity and effectiveness. The Drug Dictionary makes it easy to find information about medications you take.
Generic name, drug: The term "generic name" has several meanings as regards drugs: The chemical name of a drug, a term referring to the chemical makeup of a drug rather than to the advertised brand name under which the drug is sold, a term referring to any drug marketed under its chemical name without advertising.
"Diazepam" is an example of the chemical (generic) name of a sedative. It is marketed by some companies under its generic name and by other companies under brand names such as Valium or Vazepam. Contemporary medicine applies biomedical sciences, biomedical research, genetics and medical technology to diagnose, treat, and prevent injury and disease, typically through medication or surgery, but also through therapies as diverse as psychotherapy, external splints & traction, prostheses, biologics, pharmaceuticals, ionizing radiation among others.
The clinical examination involves the study of: Vital signs including height, weight, body temperature, blood pressure, pulse, respiration rate, and haemoglobin oxygen saturation, General appearance of the patient and specific indicators of disease (nutritional status, presence of jaundice, pallor or clubbing), Skin, Head, eye, ear, nose, and throat (HEENT), Cardiovascular (heart and blood vessels), Respiratory (large airways and lungs), Abdomen and rectum, Genitalia (and pregnancy if the patient is or could be pregnant), Musculoskeletal (including spine and extremities), Neurological (consciousness, awareness, brain, vision, cranial nerves, spinal cord and peripheral nerves), Psychiatric (orientation, mental state, evidence of abnormal perception or thought).
UK science minister David Willetts made an appearance to announce that Imperial will soon host SynbiCITE, an innovation and knowledge centre backed by £24 million from government and industry, which will develop commercial applications for synthetic biology. The UK’s Department for Business, Innovation and Skills reckons that the global market for synthetic biology products will top £7 billion by 2016.
OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
International symposium and workshops
1) Interdisciplinary Cerebrovascular Symposium, 13 Nov 2015 → 14 Nov 2015, Gold Coast, Australia
2) 2016 Symposium Silent Contributors Injury/Illness/Performance, 18 Mar 2016 → 19 Mar 2016, Bruce, Australia
3) New Zealand Cruise March 2016 — Autism, ADHD and Developmental Disabilities, 25 Mar 2016 → 08 Apr 2016, Sydney, Australia
4) International Congress of Immunology (ICI) 2016, 21 Aug 2016 → 26 Aug 2016, Melbourne, Australia
• 4th Medicinal Chemistry and Computer Aided Drug Designing Conference, November 02-04, 2015 Atlanta, USA
• 3rd Clinical Pharmacy Conference, December 07-09, 2015 Atlanta, USA
• 8th Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Conference, March 07-09, 2016 Madrid, Spain
• Advances in HPLC and Chromatography Techniques Conference, March 17-18, 2016 London, UK
• Materials Chemistry Conference, March 31-April 01, 2016 Valencia, Spain
• Industrial Pharmacy Conference, April 11-12, 2016 Dubai, UAE
• 5th Cosmetology, Trichology and Aesthetic Practices Conference, April 25-27, 2016 Dubai, UAE
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry Conference, August 04-06, 2016 Frankfurt, Germany
• Cheminformatics and System Chemistry Conference, July 14-15, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
• Past and Present Research Systems of Green Chemistry Conference, September 14-16, 2015 Orlando, USA
• CSDD 2015 — International conference on Clinical Sciences and Drug Discovery, 02-04 Nov 2015; Baltimore, Maryland, United States
• 2nd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress, 29-30 Oct 2015; Boston, United States
• First SQU International Chemistry Conference: Recent Trends in Drug Development, 10-12 Nov 2015; Muscat, Oman
Associations related to Medicine Recalls:
• Canadian Association of Medical Biochemists
• American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
• International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
• US Chemistry and Biochemistry departments and association
• American Chemical Society
• Royal Society of Chemistry
• The Electrochemical Society
• Canadian Society for Molecular Biosciences
• American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
• American Institute of Biological Sciences
Companies related to Medicine Recalls:
• Joule Unlimited
• Sapphire Energy
• Synthetic Genomics
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising