Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 21 Relevant Journals, 10 Conferences, 1 Workshop is presently dedicated exclusively to Medical Nutritional Therapies and about 658 Open Access Articles are being published on Medical Nutritional Therapies.
Medical Nutritional Therapy(MNT) is a therapeutic approach to treating medical conditions and their associated symptoms via the use of a specifically tailored diet devised and monitored by a registered dietitian or professional nutritionist.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contain over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conferences organized worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Medical nutrition therapy (MNT) includes a wide variety of treatments based on the nutritional status of the patient. The intensity of the therapy varies greatly, ranging from a few changes in dietary intake to tube or intravenous feeding.According to The American Dietetic Association medical nutrition therapy and lifestyle counselling are integral components of medical treatment for the management of selected conditions. Numerous chronic medical conditions respond to medical nutrition therapy; however, pharmacotherapy may be needed to achieve control. In some cases, medical nutrition therapy and pharmacotherapy may need to be initiated simultaneously. Medical nutrition therapy is critical to the management of a variety of chronic diseases, is effective in managing disease, and is cost-effective. Strong evidence advocating certain types of medical nutrition therapy lies in the extremely high usage of parenteral and enteral nutritional formulas in many health care settings today. Parenteral feedings may allow people who are not able to take any food orally to get the nutrients that they need to survive.
Promising uses of medical nutrition therapy for the future reside in a vast array of conditions, such as supplying proper nutrients to people with HIV/AIDS and cancer, or possibly helping to decrease the prevalence of type II diabetes.
The diet is based upon the patient's medical and psychosocial history, physical examination, functional examination and dietary history. The role of MNT when administered by a dietitian or professional nutritionist is to reduce the risk of developing complications in pre-existing conditions such as diabetes as well as ameliorate the effects any existing conditions such as high cholesterol. A nutritional therapy practitioner or clinical nutritionist combines the bio-chemical individuality of each client with a nutrient dense, properly prepared whole food diet and nutritional supplementation in order to return the client to a state of optimal health. They strive to treat the body as a whole - addressing the causes of problems, not just the symptoms. Many medical conditions either develop or are made worse by an improper or unhealthy diet. An example is Intradialytic Parenteral Nutrition (IDPN) Therapy, a nutritional support therapy for people on hemodialysis who have a difficult time maintaining adequate nutrition. Nutritional Therapy is the application of nutrition science in the promotion of health, peak performance and individual care. Nutritional therapy practitioners use a wide range of tools to assess and identify potential nutritional imbalances and understand how these may contribute to an individual’s symptoms and health concerns. The Nutritional Therapy Council is pleased to announce that its processes, resources and expertise in professional regulation and accreditation have been transferred to a new body. NTEC has the responsibility to set and advance the standards for nutritional therapy practice as a science-based professional discipline. They act as a resource for regulators, professional associations and other stakeholders in upholding competence of nutrition professions. Certification of short courses in nutrition which are based on the bioscience principles of nutritional therapy and are also open to application.
The Global Medical Nutrition market is expected to grow at a steady pace, clocking a CAGR of 6.7 percent during the period 2012-2016. The market was dominated by the Americas in 2012, followed by the EMEA region and the APAC region. One of the main drivers in this market is a marked increase in the incidence and prevalence of various diseases and illnesses globally. Further, the increasing aging population worldwide, which is in need of medical nutrition products to treat various diseases and conditions, is contributing to the growth of the market. However, one of the major challenges in this market is the unfavorable reimbursement regulations imposed by the government in various countries. The lack of standardization in reimbursement norms for medical nutrition products has rendered these products unaffordable to price-conscious consumers. Within Europe, Germany and the UK are expected to drive the growth of the market mainly because of the increasing aged population and the growing number of people suffering from health disorders. The high demand for medical nutrition products in Australia, China, and India are driving the growth of the market in the APAC region.
List of Best International Conferences:
1. 5th Pharmacists Conference
July 11-13, 2016, Australia
2. 5th Metabolomics Conference
May 16-18, 2016, Japan
3. 6th Diabetes and Medicare Conference
November 02-04, 2015, UAE
4. 6th Obesity Specialists and Endocrinologists Conference
July 11-13, 2016, Malaysia
5 5th Childhood Obesity Conference
December 07-09, 2015, USA
6. Health care and Fitness Conference
September 01-03, 2015, Spain
7. 4th Obesity and Endocrinology Conference Specialists
March 28-30, 2016, Spain
8. Medicare Conference on Primary Healthcare
April 25-27, 2016, UAE
9. Sports Nutrition and Supplements Conference
July 11-13, 2016, USA
10. Adolescent Medicine and Child Psychology Conference
September 28-30, 2015, USA
11. 4th Obesity and Weight Management Conference
December 07-09, 2015, USA
12. Public Health and Nutrition Conference
March 10-12, 2016, Spain
13. 4th Pediatrics Conference
March 29-31, 2016 Atlanta, USA
14. 2nd Sports Medicine and Fitness Conference
April 18-20, 2016, UAE
15. 9th Biotechnology Conference
August 31- September 02,2015, USA
16. 3rd Genomics and Pharmacogenomics Conference
September 21-23, 2015, USA
17. 3rd Predictive, Preventive, Personalized Medicine and Molecular Diagnostics Conference
September 01-03, 2015, Spain
18. Synthetic Biology Conference
September 28-30, 2015, USA
19. 7th Food Conference
October 08-10, 2015, India
20. Redo You Conference 2015
21. EUGMS - European Union Geriatric Medicine Society 2015
16 – 18 September, 2015, Oslo
22. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) Food and Nutrition Conference and Exposition(FNCE)
October3-6, 2015, TN
23. FIGO 21st World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics
October 4-9, 2015, Vancouver
24. American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference and Exhibition (AAP-NCE)
October 24-27, 2015, USA
25. SLAN 2015 Congress of the Federation of Latin American Nutrition Societies
November 8-12, 2015, Dominican Republic
26. 15th International Nutrition Diagnostics Conference
October 5 - 8, 2015, Europe
27. Latin and Ibero American Congress of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
18–21 November, 2015, Peru
28. Human Nutrition, Health and Environment
October 14-18, 2015, China
29. International Plant-based Nutrition Healthcare Conference
30 September – 3 October, 2015, USA
30. European Nutrition Conference
October 20–23, 2015, Germany
31. The 6th International Conference on Nutrition and Physical Activity
21–24 October 2015, Taiwan
32. Roles of sleep and circadian rhythms in the nutritional management of Obesity
8–9 December, 2015, UK
List of Related Societies
1. Department of Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens.
2. European Food Information Council
3. Mangalam (Society)
4. Canadian Cancer Society
5. Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department.
6. Society for Nutrition Education and Health Action
7. Nutrition Society of India.
8. Eat Right Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
9. Women’s Health Concern.
10. Epilepsy Society.
11. British Nutrition Foundation.
12. Scaling Up Nutrition.
13. Nutrition Society of Malaysia.
14. The Global Alliance of Improved Nutrition(GAIN)
15. Nutrition and Dietetics Society.
16. German Nutrition Society
17. National Institute of Nutrition
18. National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
19. Leukaemia and Lymphoma Society.
20. American Society of Nutrition.
List of Related Companies
7. Sona Nutrition
8. Rainbowlight Nutritional Systems.
9. British Biologicals
10. Weider Nutrition International
11. DSM Nutritional Products
12. Garden of Life
13. Marino Center
14. Maxi Nutrition
15. Rock Health
16. New Vision Nutrition
17. Right Bite
20. CENERGY Nutrition.
21. NAVA Health and Vitality Center
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising