Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 6 relevant journals,8 Conferences, 12 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to breathing disorder and about 6 articles are being published on breathing disorder.
Lyme disease, also known as Lyme borreliosis, is an infectious disease caused by bacteria of the Borrelia type The most common sign of infection is an expanding area of redness, known as erythema migrans, that begins at the site of a tick bite about a week after it has occurred. The rash is typically neither itchy nor painful. About 25% of people do not develop a rash. Other early symptoms may include fever, headache, and feeling tired. If untreated, symptoms may include loss of the ability to move one or both sides of the face, joint pains, severe headaches with neck stiffness, or heart palpitations, among others. Months to years later, repeated episodes of joint pain and swelling may occur. Occasionally, people develop shooting pains or tingling in their arms and legs. Lyme disease is transmitted to humans by the bite of infected ticks of the Ixodes genus.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by bacterial species borrelia. It is a tick borne disease caused by the transmission to humans by the bite of infected ticks. Patients infected with lyme disease suffer from symptoms such as fever, depression, fatigue and skin rashes. If the disease is diagnosed at an early stage then it can be treated with antibiotics. Globally North America accounts for the largest share of the market owing to the most common tick disease in the U.S. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2011, 24,364 people were diagnosed with lyme disease in the United States.
Some of the key players engaged in manufacturing of diagnostic tests include Abbott Laboratories, Affymetrix, Inc., Bio-Rad, Roche Diagnostics among others. This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include North America .Asia Pacific .Europe ,rest of the World.
International symposium and workshops
1) ICLB 2015, 14th International Conference on Lyme Borreliosis and otherTick-Borne Diseases is starting on 27th – 30th September, 2015. The Conference venue was Trend Parkhotel Schönbrunn.
2) 3th International Conference on Lyme Borreliosis and other Tick-Borne Diseases (ICLB 2013), which will be held in Boston, Massachusetts August 18-21, 2013.
3) The 14th LDA Conference, Saturday September 12th 2015, Buckingham House, Murray Edwards College, University of Cambridge
1) 11th Global Summit and Expo on Vaccines & Vaccination on Sept 12-14, 2016 at San Antonio ,USA
2) .2nd International Conference on Parasitology on Parasitology-2016 on Dec 1-3, 2016 at Baltimore, USA
3) 4thBacteriology and Infectious Diseases Conference May 16-18, 2016 San Antonio, USA
4) Infection Prevention and Control Conference Aug 1-2, 2016 Frankfurt, Germany
5) 2nd Indo-Global Summit on Veterinary October 26-28, 2015 Hyderabad, India
6) Allergy Conference March 29-30, 2016 Valencia, Spain
7) 4thBacteriology and Infectious Diseases Conference May 16-18, 2016 San Antonio, USA
8) Infection Prevention and Control Conference Aug 1-2, 2016 Frankfurt, Germany
9) Allergy ConferenceMarch 29-30, 2016 Valencia, Spain
10) Dermatitis Conference Aug 1-3, 2016 Seattle, USA
11) International lyme and associated diseases society on October 15th- 18th , , 2015Marriott Harbor Beach Resort, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
12) 2nd European Symposium on Lyme Borreliosis. A NATO advanced research workshop. United Kingdom, 19-20 May 1993
13) Southern tier lyme support organized Binghamton University: Innovative Technologies Complex - Center of Excellence, 85 Murray Hill Rd., Vestal, Saturday, May 9th, 2015
14) 2009 Columbia University/LDA national Lyme & Tick-Borne Diseases: 34 Years From Lyme Connecticut Across the Nation scientific conference and at Jacksonville State University Spring 2010 conference
15) Presented at LDA Columbia University Lyme & Other Tick-Borne Diseases: Solutions through Cutting Edge Science 2008
16) Presented to the 6th Annual Lyme & Other Tick-Borne Diseases: Emerging Tick-Borne Diseases Conference on October 28, 2005 in Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Lyme Disease Association and Columbia University, conference co-sponsors
17) A poster presentation by at the 14th International Conference on Lyme Disease & Other Tick-Borne Disorders in Farmington, Connecticut on April 21-23, 2001.
18) 13th International Scientific Conference on Lyme Disease & Other Tick-borne Disorders. CONFERENCE POSTER PRESENTATION 3/2000
19) Abstract ACR 61st National Scientific Meeting. November 8-12 1997 Washington, DC * CONFERENCE PRESENTATION
20) Northeast Natural History Conference, Syracuse, NY 2012
Relevant Society and Associations
1. International Lyme And Associated Diseases Society
10. Lyme Disease Association of Alberta
20. Lyme Ontario
2. Virbac india
4. Remedies pharmaceuticals (india) pvt ltd
5. Himedia laboratories
6. Avr industries
7. Austere pharmaceuticals
8. Pragmatic labs p ltd
9. Remedies pharmaceuticals (india) pvt ltd
10. Akums drugs & pharmaceuticals limited
11. Medicon lifesciences
12. Socomed pharma pvt ltd
13. Fredun healthcare pvt. Ltd.
15. Finecure pharmaceuticals limited
16. Cygnus healthcare specialities pvt. Ltd
17. R p traders
18. Mack auraa
20. Fredun healthcare pvt. Ltd
21. Medipaams india pvt. Ltd.
22. Nostrum products
23. Cian healthcare pvt ltd
24. Iffect chemphar co., ltd
25. Skymax life science pvt ltd
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 17, 2021