Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 7 relevant journals, 17 Conferences, 4 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to breathing disorder and about 7 articles are being published on breathing disorder.
Lichen planus is a fairly common skin rash that is thought to be triggered by the immune system. Exactly why the immune response occurs is not known. There may be several contributing factors, and each case is different. Potential causes include viral infections, an allergen, or even stress or genetics. Sometimes lichen planus occurs along with autoimmune disorders. Lichen planus can occur in anyone at any age, but there are certain factors that make some people more likely to develop the condition. The skin form of lichen planus occurs in men and women equally, but women are twice as likely to get the oral form Other risk factors include having other family members with lichen planus, having a viral disease like hepatitis C, or being exposed to certain chemicals that may act as allergens. Lichen planus has been described as an autoimmune disease, a dermatitis, a papulosquamous disorder, a mucocutaneous disease, and an inflammatory disease. Lichen planus lesions are so called because of their "lichen-like" appearance and can be classified by the site they involve, or by their morphology.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Lichen planus (LP) is an autoimmune disease produced by T lymphocyte attack on basal epithelial cells. LP can undergo malignant transformation that may be linked to an increased proliferative activity and decreased apoptosis rate of the epithelial cells, phenomena that may be influenced by the inflammatory infiltrate. The objectives of this study were to assess the quantitative importance of apoptosis in the inflammatory infiltrate of OLP and to discuss its influence on the persistence of this infiltrate and on the malignant transformation of this disease. The methodological issues raised by the epidemiologic literature as well as those to be considered for future studies of oral mucosal conditions are presented. Emphasis is placed on study population selection, diagnostic criteria development, type and training of examiners, risk factor assessment and issues related to data collection, analysis and reporting.
The global dermatology markets reached $15.8 billion in 2012. The market is expected to reach $16.1 billion in 2013 and $18.5 billion in 2018 for a CAGR of 2.8%.Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011 and 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018 .Focused coverage of four major categories of skin disease of exceptional medical and commercial significance: dermatitis (allergic and contact), cancers (including melanoma), immune disorders (including psoriasis), and infections (bacterial, fungal and viral). SLE affects UK females far more than males at a ratio of 7:1. In other words, females are seven times more likely to have the disease. The estimated number of UK females with SLE is 21,900, and the number of UK males with lupus is 3000—a total of 24,700, or 0.041% of the population. SLE is more common amongst certain ethnic groups than others, especially those of African origin.
International symposium and workshops
1. Oral Dermatology and Oral Pathology 2014 (Oct 4-11, 2014, Montreal, Canada)
2. 2.Oral Dermatology and Pathology 2015 ( June 14–21, 2015, Vancouver, Canada)
3. 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Dermatology July 13-15, 2015 New Orleans, USA
4. Conference on Pediatric Dermatology October 10-12, 2016 Manchester, UK
5. Autoimmunity Conference Oct 13-15, 2016 Manchester, UK
6. Dermatitis Conference Aug 1-3, 2016 Seattle, USA
7. 7thEuropeanDermatology Congress June 20-22 2016, Alicante, Spain
9. 5th Immunology Conference Oct 24-26, 2016 Chicago, USA
10. 2ndInnate Immunity Conference July 21-22, 2016 Berlin, Germany
11. 5thConference on Cosmetology
12. April 25-27, 2016 Dubai, UAE
14. December 07-08, 2015 Philadelphia, USA
15. Allergy Conference March 29-30, 2016 Valencia, Spain
16. Conference on Cosmetic Dermatology December 07-08, 2015 Philadelphia, USA
17. Mucosal Immunology Conference July 28-29, 2016,MelbourneAustralia
18. Conference on Cosmetic Dermatology December 07-08, 2015 Philadelphia, USA
19. International Conference on Allergy on March 29-30, 2016 at Valencia Spain
20. 2nd World conference on Infectious Disease on 25- 27 Aug , 2016 at Philadelphia , USA
Relevant Society and Associations
1.American Academy of Darmatology
2.British Association of Dermatologists
3.American skin association
6.Primary care dermatology society
7.dermNet New Zealand trust
6.Merck & Co., Inc.
10.Zuellig Pharma Image Stream Medical
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on March 1, 2021