Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Induced propagation is usually carried out vegetatively (non-sexually) by grafting or budding a desired variety onto a suitable rootstock. Perennial plants can be propagated either by sexual or vegetative means. Sexual reproduction begins when a male germ cell (pollen) from one flower fertilises a female germ cell (ovule, incipient seed) of the same species, initiating the development of a fruit containing seeds. Each seed, when germinated, can grow to become a new specimen tree. However, the new tree inherits characteristics of both its parents, and it will not grow 'true' to the variety of either parent from which it came. That is, it will be a fresh individual with an unpredictable combination of characteristics of its own.
Although this is desirable in terms of producing novel combinations from the richness of the gene pool of the two parent plants (such sexual recombination is the source of new cultivars), only rarely will the resulting new fruit tree be directly useful or attractive to the tastes of humankind. The simplest method of propagating a tree vegetatively is rooting or taking cuttings. A cutting (usually a piece of stem of the parent plant) is cut off and stuck into soil. Most new plants will have characteristics that lie somewhere between those of the two parents.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
The main advantage of induced propagation methods is that the new species contain the genetic material of only one parent, so they are essentially clones of the parent plant. This means that, once you have a plant with desirable traits, you can reproduce the same traits indefinitely, as long as the growing conditions remain similar. This is especially important for commercial growers who want to reproduce the highest-quality plants and ensure consistency of a variety of plant or crop for sale.
1. 2nd Tissue Preservation and Biobanking Conference; August 18-19, 2016 in Portland, USA.
2. 5th Tissue Science and Regenerative Medicine Conference; September 12-14, 2016 at Berlin, Germany
3. 5th Cell and Gene Therapy Conference ; May 19-21, 2016 at San Antonio, USA
4. 2nd Synthetic Biology Conference; August 15-17, 2016 London, United Kingdom
5. Molecular and Cancer Biomarkers Conference; September 15-17, 2016 in Berlin, Germany
6. Plant Physiology Conference; June 9-11, 2016 in Dallas, USA
7. 3rd Genomics and Pharmacogenomics Conference; September 21-23, 2015 in San Antonio, USA
8. Genetic Counseling and Genomic Medicine Conference; August 11-12, 2016 Birmingham, UK
Associations and Societies:
1. Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprise
2. National Biotech Industry Associations
3. National and European Scientific Associations
4. National and European Scientific Associations
5. European Association of Pharma Biotechnology
6. Washington Biotechnology and Biomedical Association
7. Federation of Asian Biotech Associations
2. Kapa Biosystems
4. Igen Biotech
6. Genetic Analysis
8. Real Time Genomics
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 25, 2022