Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports on Implant biomaterials there are 2 National Symposiums, 175 Conference Proceeding , 5 Journals , 1 Conference and 48 articles are being published exclusively on Biomechanical Devices.
A biomaterial is any matter, surface, or construct that interacts with biological systems. As a science, biomaterials are about fifty years old. Implant Biomaterial Entities like Nano-Mechanical Implant Design , Biomedical Engineering , Biomechanical Materials and Implant Designs , Implant/Transplant Surgeries , Applied Fields of Biomechanics .The study of biomaterials is called biomaterials science. It has experienced steady and strong growth over its history, with many companies investing large amounts of money into the development of new products. Biomaterials science encompasses elements of medicine, biology, chemistry, tissue engineering and materials science.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Biomaterials in the form of implants (sutures, bone plates, joint replacements, etc.) and medical devices (pacemakers, artificial hearts, blood tubes, etc.) are widely used to replace and/or restore the function of traumatized or degenerated tissues or organs, and thus improve the quality of life of the patients. The first and foremost requirement for the choice of the biomaterial is its acceptability by the human body. A biomaterial used for implant should possess some important properties in order to long-term usage in the body without rejection. The most common classes of materials used as biomedical materials are Metals, Polymers, Ceramics, and Composite. These four classes are used singly and in combination to form most of the implantation devices available today. This review should be of value to researchers who are interested in the state of the art of biomaterial evaluation and selection of biomaterials.
Biomaterials can be derived either from nature or synthesized in the laboratory using a variety of chemical approaches utilizing metallic components, polymers, ceramics or composite materials. They are often used and/or adapted for a medical application, and thus comprise whole or part of a living structure or biomedical device which performs, augments, or replaces a natural function. Such functions may be benign, like being used for a heart valve, or may be bioactive with a more interactive functionality such as hydroxy-apatite coated hip implants. Biomaterials are also used every day in dental applications, surgery, and drug delivery. For example, a construct with impregnated pharmaceutical products can be placed into the body, which permits the prolonged release of a drug over an extended period of time. A biomaterial may also be an autograft, allograft or xenograft used as a transplant material.
The United States is the biggest market for the Biomechanics and Implant Designing related business options, among which Florida shares 3% of the total market opportunities available in the world. This area needs more experts because day by day the medical cases are increasing but the rate of growth of healthcare system is very slow. In the US only, there were 35,000 registered bone related implant surgeries in 2013 which is increasing at a rate of 4-5% yearly, and professionals for these type of surgeries is growing by 1-1.5% every year. We need new methods of treatment that are more efficient and long-lasting, something which the US government recognizes as they spend billions on dollars in funding for the research through agencies like NIDRR, NCMRR, and VA RR&D.
International symposium and workshops:
1. Spanish Society Of Orthopedics And Traumatology 52nd Congress 2015 (SECOT 2015),September 23-25,2015,Valencia,Spain.
2. Pediatric Orthopedic Trauma Summit 2015,September 24-25,2015,Saint Paul,MN.
3. Orthopaedic Trauma Association Annual Meeting 2015 (OTA 2015),October 7- 10,2015, San Diego,California.
1.Transplantation Research Conference,
March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA.
9.3rd Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Conference,
July 11-12,2016 Brisbane, Australia.
13.4th Surgery Conference,
October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE.
17.5th Nanotek Conference,
November 16-18, 2015 San Antonio, USA.
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. International Society of Bio Mechanics.
2. The American Society of Bio Mechanics.
3. Indian Society of Bio Mechanics.
4. European Society of Bio Mechanics.
5. International Society of Bio Mechanics in Sports.
6. American Society of Bio Mechanics.
7. Canadian Society for Bio Mechanics.
8. Formosan Society of Biomechanics.
9. International Sports Engineering Association.
10. American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Biomechanics Interest Group.
11. BMEnet - Biomedical Engineering Society.
12. Human Factor and Ergonomics Society.
13. International Shoulder Group.
14. ISB Technical Group on the 3-D Analysis of Human Movement.
15. Australian and New Zealand Society of Biomechanics.
16. Brazilian Society of Biomechanics.
17. Bulgarian Society of Biomechanics.
18. German Society of Biomechanics.
19. Japanese Society of Biomechanics.
20. Russian Society of Biomechanics.
1. Exponenet Engineering and Scientific Consulting.
2. Applied Biomolecular Technologies.
3. Auburn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
4. Capital Prosthetics.
5. Cleveland BioLabs.
6. Entific Medical Systems.
7. Tendon Technology, Ltd.
8. Therapeutic Alliances, Inc
11. Ridgeway Biosystems, Inc.
12. Ricerca Biosciences, Ltd.
13. ProScan Imaging.
14. Prentke Romich.
15. Orbital Research.
16. Palantyr Research.
17. NovelMed Therapeutics.
18. Noteworthy Medical Systems.
19. NeuroControl Corporation.
20. MP Biomedjcal LLC.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 18, 2020