Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Hypertension medicine is used to treat high blood pressure. Hypertension or High blood pressure may be treated medically, by changing lifestyle factors, or a combination of the two. Hypertension is generally of two types systolic blood pressure which is above 140 and diastolic blood pressure which is consistently above 90 when the heart is at rest.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Hypertension medicine Conference provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians.Hypertension medicine can be classified into different classes of drugs such as Diuretics, Beta Blockers, ACE Inhibitors, Angiotensin-2 Receptor Antagonists, Central Alpha Agonists, Calcium Channel Blockers, Alpha Blockers and Blood Vessel Dilators.Hypertension is generally of two types systolic blood pressure which is above 140 and diastolic blood pressure which is consistently above 90 when the heart is at rest.
Hypertension medicine can be classified into different classes of drugs such as Diuretics, Beta Blockers, ACE Inhibitors, Angiotensin-2 Receptor Antagonists, Central Alpha Agonists, Calcium Channel Blockers, Alpha Blockers and Blood Vessel Dilators. Diuretics often referred to as water pills are a type of high blood pressure medication that flushes out excess water and sodium through urination thus lowering blood pressure. Types of diuretics include Aldactone, Lasix, Hygroton, Esidrix, Bumex, Diuril, Lozol and Midamor. Among the side effects, diuretics can reduce body's potassium level, resulting in weakness, fatigue, leg cramps and gout. Beta blockers work to decrease nerve impulses to heart and blood vessels resulting in a slower heart beat and a drop in blood pressure. Some common side effects include insomnia or tiredness, cold extremities, depression, and asthma. Types of beta blockers include Sectral, Zebeta, Blocadren, Tenormin, Kerlone, Lopressor, Corgard, Ziac, Inderal, Betapace and Cartrol.
Alpha blockers medication reduces another type of nerve impulse to blood vessels, which permits easier passage for blood, thus reducing pressure. Types of alpha blockers include Cardura, Minipress and Hytrin. Side effects include a quicker heart rate, dizziness, and a sudden drop in blood pressure when standing. Blood vessel dilators Also known as vasodilators are an older class of drugs that work to open blood vessels by relaxing vessel walls, resulting in lower blood pressure. Types of blood vessel dilators include Apresoline and Loniten. Potential side effects include headaches, heart palpitations, swelling around the eyes, as well as achy joints. Central alpha medication prevents the brain from sending signals to the heart and blood vessels, which slows the heart and prevents blood vessels from constricting. Types of central alpha agonists include Catapres, Wytensin, Clorpres and Tenex. Possible side effects are drowsiness, dry mouth, fever, constipation, and anemia. Men might experience impotence. Calcium antagonists keeps calcium from moving into the muscle cells and constricting blood vessels relaxing the blood vessels resulting in lower blood pressure. Types of calcium channel blockers include Adalat, Vascor, Calan, Cardizem, Norvasc, Nimotop, Plendil and Sular. Common side effects include swollen ankles, heart palpitations, constipation, or dizziness.
Market Analysis :
Global interventional cardiology devices market size was valued at USD 15.14 billion in 2016. Key growth drivers include the growing adoption rates of minimally invasive surgeries, increasing global prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and technological advancements introduced in this field.
1. Stroke Summit
August 03-05, 2015 Birmingham, UK
2. 8th Cardiologists Meeting
July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany
3. 7th Cardiothoracic Meeting
March 29-30, 2016 Atlanta, USA
4. 6th Clinical & Experimental Cardiology Conference
November 30-December 02, 2015 San Antonio, USA
5. Cardio Vascular Medicine Conference
April 04-06, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
6. Echo Cardiography Conference
June 6-7, 2016 London, UK
7. Interventional Cardiology Conference
Sept 12-14, 2016 Berlin, Germany
8. Cardiology Congress
Oct 24-26, 2016 Valencia, Spain
9. Cardiovascular Imaging Conference
Nov 10-12, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
10. Ischemic Heart Diseases
May 12-14, 2016, Chicago, USA
11. Angiology Conference
Dec 8-10, 2016 San Antonio, USA
12. Atherosclerosis Conference
July 14-15, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
13. Molecular Cardiology Conference
Sept 7-9, 2016 Sao Paulo, Brazil
14. 11th Advanced Symposium On Pediatric Cardiovascular Imaging 2015
October 13, 2015 - October 15, 2015 Chicago, USA
15. Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics 2015
October 11, 2015 - October 15, 2015 San Francisco, USA
16. Frontiers in CardioVascularBiology
July 16, 2010 , Berlin
17. World Congress of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Health
4 June 2016, Mexico City, Mexico
18. Advances in the Pathogenesis & Management of Cardiovascular Disease
Nov 27, 2015, London, UK
19. Cardiovascular & Respiratory Physiology applied to Intensive Care Medicine
Dec 01-03, 2015 Brussels, Belgium
Relevant Society and Associations
1. The American Heart Association
2. Heart Failure Society of America
3. Society of Invasive Cardiovascular Professionals
4. American Association of Heart Failure Nurses
5. Association of American Medical Colleges
6. American Medical Association
7. American Society for Artificial Internal Organs
8. American Society of Extra-Corporeal Technology
9. American Society of Transplant Surgeons
10. American Thoracic Society
11. Association for Academic Surgery
12. Canadian Association of Thoracic Surgeons
13. Congenital Heart Surgeons' Society
15. Federation of State Medical Boards of the USA
16. General Thoracic Surgery Club
17. Heart Failure Society of America
18. Heart Valve Society of America
19. Perfusion Program Directors' Council
20. Society of Cardiac Surgeons
1. Cerevast Therapeutics
2. Paragon Medical
4. Apaxis Medical
5. Paragon Medical
7. Angel Medical Systems
8. Topera Medical
9. Lombard Medical Technologies Plc
10. AtriCure, Inc.
12. SurModics, Inc.
13. Cook Medical Incorporated
14. Genzyme Corporation
15. GE Healthcare
16. Abiomed, Inc.
17. Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
18. Boston Scientific Corporation
19. CryoLife, Inc.
20. Philips Healthcare
21. Uscom Ltd.
22. Heart Tronics, Inc. (Inactive)
23. Fleming Medical Limited
24. Smiths Medical
25. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
26. SSL International Plc
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising