Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 2 relevant journals, 10 Conferences, 1 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Healthcare Biotechnology and about 70 articles are being published on Healthcare Biotechnology.
Healthcare Biotechnology use proteins, enzymes, antibodies and other substances naturally produced in the human body to treat diseases, including genetic disorders. Biotechnology also uses other living organisms - plant and animal cells, bacteria, viruses and yeasts – in the large-scale production of medicines for human use. Biotechnology produces information that is used to alter and improve cell behavior. Many biotech companies specialize in finding ways to deliver and apply biotechnology information to cells to aid in identifying, preventing and treating disease. Representative applications include diagnostic tests that use biotechnology materials to detect the presence or risk of disease such as cancer, genetic diseases or pollution of a cell or material. There are three primary areas in healthcare in which biotechnology is currently being used: medicines (also including advanced therapies such as cell and gene therapy), vaccines and diagnostics.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Healthcare Biotechnology is a new way to lead a disease free, happy and more intelligent human habitat with longevity and high human capabilities, and offers an excellent learning opportunities and get trained the students in the respective field with theoretical and practical understanding of contemporary biology and biotechnology. It also provides employment opportunities in research, marketing and production in the fields like medicine and healthcare, animal husbandry, agriculture and environment industry.
The Healthcare Biotechnology market is witnessing tremendous growth owing to the growth in the number of cancer patients globally and government participation and support through funding and corporate investments for cell-based research. However, high prices of advanced cell counting instruments and lack of proper healthcare and research infrastructure in emerging markets are hampering the growth of the global cell counting market to a certain extent. The global market is expected to reach $8.6 Billion by the end of 2020 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% to 7.0% during the forecast period (2015 to 2020).
1. 3rd Women’s Health and Breast Cancer Conference; October 13-15 2016, at Manchester, UK
2. 4th Asia-Pacific Healthcare Conference; July, 18-20, 2016 ,at Brisbane, Australia
3. 6th Global Healthcare and Fitness Conference; August 22-24, 2016, at Philadelphia, USA
4. 4th Nursing and Healthcare Conference; October 05-07, 2015, at San Francisco, USA
5. Pediatric Nursing and Healthcare Conference; July 11-13, 2016, at Cologne, Germany
6. Primary Health Care Conference; April 25-27, 2016 at Dubai, UAE
7. Environmental Health and Safety Conference; Oct 27-29, 2016 at Valencia, Spain
8. Psychiatric-Mental health Nursing Conference; Oct 3-5, 2016 at London, U.K
9. 6th World Nursing and Healthcare Conference; August 15-17, 2016 at Crowne Plaza, London, UK
Societies and Associations
1. The International Society for Quality in Health Care
2. Council of Medical Specialty Societies
3. Society for Social work leadership in Healthcare
4. Healthcare Infection Society
5. The American Medical Informatics Association
6. The American Health Information Management Association
7. Health Information Management Association of Australia
8. Swedish Association of Medical Informatics
9. Kenya Health Informatics Association
1. CVS Health
3. UnitedHealth Group
5. Express Scripts Holdings
6. Cardinal Health
7. Walgreens Boots Alliance
8. Johnson & Johnson
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 24, 2021