Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports 2 relevant journals 5 Upcoming conferences, 1 open access article, 8 conference proceedings, 2 national symposiums are exclusively dedicated to geoinformatics.
Geo-Informatics has been described as "the science and technology dealing with the structure and character of spatial information, its capture, its classification and qualification, its storage, processing, portrayal and dissemination, including the infrastructure necessary to secure optimal use of this information" or "the art, science or technology dealing with the acquisition, storage, processing production, presentation and dissemination of geoinformation. Geo-Informatics combines geospatial analysis and modeling, development of geospatial databases, information systems design, human-computer interaction and both wired and wireless networking technologies. Geoinformatics uses geocomputation and geovisualization for analyzing geoinformation.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The Conference Series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
The Geo-Informatics field is in its nascent stage and expanding at a rapid pace as more and more industries are employing spatial data to manage their activities. Almost no developmental project is complete without geospatial information and it will soon become imperative. The only limit is the acute shortage of skilled professionals.Therefore, there is tremendous scope with accelerated growth and development prospects. The pervasive use in diverse disciplines ensures a wide variety of employment opportunities. The Government of India is taking numerous initiatives under Department of Space, Department of Science & Technology (Natural Resources Data Management System - NRDMS) and others. Government/Planning commission is also setting up an Indian National GIS Organisation (INGO). Likewise many others initiatives are in process.
Recently, Research and Markets, a leading source for international market and research reports, has announced “GIS Market in US 2012-2016” report which forecasts the GIS market in the USA to grow at a Compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.96% over the period of year 2012-2016. Interestingly, analysts say that the key growth is due to increased demand from all the Government sectors.
International symposium and workshops
1. 17th International Seismic Symposium, May 15-20, 2016, Scotland
2. EAGE Workshop on Seismic Reservoir Characterization, January 31 - 03 February, 2016 Kuwait City, Kuwait
List of Best International Conferences:
Society and Associations
1. European Drilling Engineering Association
2. European Federation of Geologists
3. European Geosciences Union
4. European Mineralogical Union
5. Explore Ecology
6. FederazioneItaliana Di Scienze Della Terra
7. Forests Forever Inc.
8. Four Corners Geological Society
9. Friends of Mineralogy
10. Friends of Montecito Hot Springs
11. Gaviota Coast Conservancy
12. Geochemical Society
13. Geo-Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers
14. Geological Association of Canada
15. Geological Heritage in South-Eastern Europe
16. Geological Remote Sensing Group
17. Geological Society of America
18. Geological Society of Australia
19. Geological Society of Denmark
20. Geological Society of France
1. Straub Corporation
2. Summit Environmental Consultants Inc.
3. TektonGeoMetrix Inc.
4. Terrapex Environmental Ltd.
5. The Canadian Geotechnical Society
6. The Environmental and Engineering Geophysical Society (EEGS)
7. The Geological Society
8. The Geological Society of America
9. Thermochem, Inc.
10. Tim Miller Associates Inc
11. Tolunay-Wong Engineers, Inc. (TWE)
12. Trisanita Journals
13. TRX Consulting C.A.
14. TSA Systems, Ltd
15. TU Bergakademie Freiberg University
16. VISIONS GRAPHICS
17. Vista GeoScience LLC
18. Wade Research, Inc.
19. Weatherford Geomechanics Services
20. Zonge International
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 16th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising