Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
entrepreneurial-finance Entrepreneurial Finance examines the elements of entrepreneurial finance, focusing on technology-based start-up ventures and the early stages of company development. The goal of Entrepreneurial Finance is to help managers make better investment and financing decisions in entrepreneurial settings. The course covers all stages of the venture's life cycle from start-up to exit, and delves into issues such as deal structures, incentives, business models and valuation in much greater detail than TEM. Approximately one-third of the cases concern technology-based businesses, though the emphasis is on gaining insights into entrepreneurial management, not technology per se. typically, case protagonists have participated in over half the class discussions. It aims to prepare students for these decisions, both as entrepreneurs and venture capitalists. In addition, the course includes an in-depth analysis of the structure of the private equity industry.
ConferenceSeries sustains the most effective and also the current analyzed articles within the Open Access disciple. OMICS Publishing Group has been successful in revolutionizing the Open Access Journals and providing exposure to the scientific community by laying a platform along with 350 Journals, 30, 000 editorial team, 3.5 million readers and collaborated with more than 100 International Societies.
The main aim of ConferenceSeries is to transform the world by circulating the knowledge related to science and technology all over the globe by different theme standards of living of the masses. Along with the Journals, ConferenceSeries also organizes International Scientific Conferences which lay a perfect platform for all the International Audience to share their research ideas. ConferenceSeries International organizes over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world.
Entrepreneurial finance is the study of value and resource allocation, applied to new ventures. It addresses key questions which challenge all entrepreneurs: how much money can and should be raised; when should it be raised and from whom; what is a reasonable valuation of the startup; and how should funding contracts and exit decisions are structured. Significance of Entrepreneurial finance the following are the significance of Entrepreneurial finance:
•Financial planning allows entrepreneurs to estimate the quantity and the timing of money needed to start their venture and keep it running.
•Is it worthy to invest time and money in this business?
•What is the cash burn rate?
•How to minimize dilution by external investors?
•Scenario analysis and contingency plan.
List of related Conferences:
1. CFA’s 23rd Annual Entrepreneurial Finance + Factoring Conference, June 10 - 13, 2013 at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago in Chicago, IL!
2. 25th Annual RENT conference, November 2015
3. 2014 Annual Meeting of the Academy of Behavioral Finance & Economics; September 16-19, 2014, Los Angeles, CA, USA
4. Fourth Entrepreneurial Finance and Innovation Conference, June 10th - June 11th, 2013
5. International conference of entrepreneurial finance CIFEMA' 2014, November 26th and 27th 2014
6. Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference, June 10-13, 2015, Wellesley, MA USA
7. Conference on Entrepreneurship and Finance, June 10th and 11th, 2013, Lund University, Sweden
8. NCEE - National Council for Economic Education, October 8-11, 2014, Texas, USA
List of Universities and Colleges:
1. Erasmus University Rotterdam
2. Babson College
3. MIT Sloan School of Management
4. Copenhagen Business School - CBS
5. University of Pennsylvania - Wharton School
6. University of Cambridge - Judge Business School
7. Manchester Business School - Faculty of Humanities
8. Université catholique de Louvain - UCLouvain
9. Grenoble Ecole de Management
10. ESADE Business School
11. ESCP Europe Business School
12. Cornell University
13. University of Virginia - Darden School of Business
14. BI Norwegian Business School
15. SDA Bocconi School of Management
16. Nova School of Business and Economics - Universidade Nova de Lisboa
17. Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
18. Maastricht University
19. Purdue University - Krannert School of Management
20. Aalto University
List of related Organizations:
1. Entrepreneurs’ Organization
2. Young Entrepreneur Council
3. Young Presidents’ Organization
6. Tech Cocktail
7. Small Giants
9. Built in Chicago
10. Corporate Alliance
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 11, 2020