Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 16 Relevant journals, 739 Conferences, 23 Workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Emergency Nursing and about 333 articles are being published on Emergency Nursing.
Emergency Nursing is a specialty in which nurses take care of patients in the emergency or crucial phase of their sickness or injury and are adept at discerning life-threatening issues, prioritizing the urgency of care, rapidly and effectively carrying out resuscitative measures and other treatment, acting with a high degree of autonomy and skill to initiate required measures while not outside direction, educating the patient and his family with the information and emotional support required to preserve themselves as they address a new reality. These activities could also be disbursed in an exceedingly in a form of settings and not essentially in an "Emergency room.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
The scope of emergency Nursing practice involves the assessment, analysis, nursing diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation of interventions, and evaluation of human responses to perceived, actual or potential, sudden or urgent, physical or psychosocial problems that are primarily episodic or acute, and which occur in a variety of settings. These may require minimal care to life-support measures; patient, family, and significant other education; appropriate referral and discharge planning; and knowledge of legal implications.
The market for emergency Nursing market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period from 2014 to 2020 across the globe. The global emergency nursing market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% to reach $21.6 billion by 2020
International symposium and workshops
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada
2. American Nurses Association
3. An Bord Altranais
4. Canadian Nurses Association
5. Indian Nursing Council
6. Japanese Nursing Association
7. Nursing Association of Nepal
8. Nursing Council of New Zealand
9. New Zealand Nurses Organisation
10. Philippine Nurses Association
11. Philippine Nurses Association of United Kingdom
12. Nursing & Midwifery Council United
13. CyNMA - Cyprus Nurses and Midwives Association
14. American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
15. Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board
16. National Certification Corporation (NCC)
17. National Council of State Boards of Nursing
18. National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)
19. Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation
20. Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
2. Bailey-Boushay House
3. Catholic Health Services,Cedar Community
4. West Bend,Ecumen
5. Emeritus Assisted Living HCR Manor Care
6. Kindred Healthcare Lillian Booth Actors Home
7. St. Camillus Health Center
8. The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society
9. Twelve Oaks Lodge, Wesley Woods
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising