Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 19 relevant Journals, 52 Conferences, 14 National symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to echocardiogram and about 105 articles are being published on echocardiography.
An Echocardiogram is a test that uses sound waves to create pictures of the heart. The picture is more detailed than a standard x-ray image. An echocardiogram does not expose you to radiation. This commonly used test allows your doctor to see how your heart is beating and pumping blood. Your doctor can use the images from an echocardiogram to identify various abnormalities in the heart muscle and valves.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and importance:
Depending on what information your doctor needs, you may have one of several types of echocardiograms. Each type of echocardiogram has few risks involved. Echocardiography, also called an echo test or heart ultrasound, is a test that takes “moving pictures” of the heart with sound waves. You don’t have to stay in the hospital. It’s not surgery and doesn’t hurt. Sticky patches or electrodes are attached to the chest and shoulders and connected to electrodes or wires. These help to record the electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) during the echocardiography test. The EKG helps in the timing of various cardiac events (filling and emptying of chambers). A colourless gel is then applied to the chest and the echo transducer is placed on top of it. The echo technologist then makes recordings from different parts of the chest to obtain several views of the heart. You may be asked to move from your back and to the side. Instructions may also be given for you to breathe slowly or to hold your breath. This helps in obtaining higher quality pictures. The images are constantly viewed on the monitor. It is also recorded on photographic paper and on videotape. The tape offers a permanent record of the examination and is reviewed by the physician prior to completion of the final report.
Echocardiogram, often referred to as a cardiac echo or simply an echo, is a sonogram of the heart. Echocardiography uses standard two-dimensional, three-dimensional, and Doppler ultrasound to create images of the heart. Echocardiography has become routinely used in the diagnosis, management, and follow-up of patients with any suspected or known heart diseases. It is one of the most widely used diagnostic tests in cardiology. It can provide a wealth of helpful information, including the size and shape of the heart (internal chamber size quantification), pumping capacity, and the location and extent of any tissue damage. Echocardiography can help detect cardiomyopathies, such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, dilated cardiomyopathy, and many others. The use of Stress Echocardiography may also help determine whether any chest pain or associated symptoms are related to heart disease. An echocardiogram is a test that uses sound waves to create pictures of the heart. The picture is more detailed than a standard x-ray image. An echocardiogram allows doctors to see the heart beating. It also shows the heart valves and other structures. Not only can an echocardiogram create ultrasound images of heart structures, but it can also produce accurate assessment of the blood flowing through the heart, using pulsed or continuous wave Doppler ultrasound. This allows assessment of both normal and abnormal blood flow through the heart. A standard echocardiogram is also known as a transthoracic echocardiogram (TTE), or cardiac ultrasound. In this case, the echocardiography transducer (or probe) is placed on the chest wall (or thorax) of the subject, and images are taken through the chest wall. This is a non-invasive, highly accurate and quick assessment of the overall health of the heart. Transesophageal echocardiogram is an alternative way to perform an echocardiogram. A specialized probe containing an ultrasound transducer at its tip is passed into the patient's esophagus. This allows image and Doppler evaluation from a location directly behind the heart.
The ASE Foundation’s Summit culminated with the announcement that the ASE Foundation’s largest research grant in its history, a $200,000 multi-year grant, has been awarded to a research team from the University of Chicago led by Victor Mor-Avi, PhD, FASE, Director of Cardiac Imaging Research. According to a new market research report "Electrophysiology Market by Product (Diagnostic Catheter (Conventional, Advanced, Ultrasound), Ablation Catheter (Cryoablation, RF, Microwave), Lab Devices (Mapping, Recording, Generator, ICE, X-ray)) & Indication (AF, VT, WPW) - Global Forecasts to 2019 ", the Electrophysiology (EP) Market is expected to reach around ~$4.73 Billion by 2019 with a CAGR of around 10.3% during the forecast period (2014 to 2019).
List of Best International Conferences:
1. Medical Imaging and Diagnosis Conference May 09-10, 2016 Chicago, USA
2. Predictive, Preventive, Personalized Medicine, and Molecular Diagnostics Conference, September 01-03, 2015 Valencia, Spain
3. Molecular Medicine and Diagnostics Conference September 26-28, 2016 Miami, USA
4. Dual Diagnosis Conference July 21-22, 2016 Chicago, USA
5. 5th Radiology Conference September 19-20, 2016 Las Vegas, USA
6. 4th Surgery conference October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE
7. 4th Surgery conference October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE
8. 7th Cardiothoracic Conference March 29-30, 2016 Atlanta, USA
9. 8th Cardiologists Conference July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany
10. Cardiac Nursing Conference May 5-7, 2016 Chicago, USA
11. 2nd Pediatric Cardiology Conference September 22-24, 2016, Las Vegas, USA
12. Transplantation Conference March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA
13. 4th Healthcare Conference July 18-20, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
14. Healthcare Conference November 09-11, 2015 Dubai, UAE
15. 8th Healthcare Conference October 13-15, 2016 Dubai, UAE
16. 6th Healthcare and Fitness Conference August 22-24, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
17. Healthcare Conference October 05-07, 2015 New Delhi, India
18. Hypertension Conference, Aug 4-6, 2016, Toronto, Canada
19. 10th Interventional Cardiology Conference, Sept 12-14, 2016, Berlin, Germany
20. Cardiovascular Imaging Conference, Nov 7-9, 2016, Istanbul, Turkey
21. Angiology Conference Dec 8-10, 2016,San Antonio, USA
22. Echo Hong Kong 19 - 22 November, 2015, Hong Kong
23. 3D Echo 360, 25-27 September 2015, Padua, Italy
24. 34th Annual Echocardiography Symposium 25–26 September 2015 Miami, USA
25. Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease 2015 October 8-11, 2015 - Arizona Grant Resort and Spa - Phoenix, Arizona
26. 23rd Annual Echocardiographic Workshop on 2-D and Doppler Echocardiography at Vail 2016 during March 7-10, 2016
27. Echo Northwestern 2015; September 19-21, 2015 Chicago, USA
28. 4th International Congress on Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy (CPP 2016), 27/02/2016 - 01/03/2016, Las Vegas, USA
Relevant Society and Associations
1. American Society of Echocardiography
2. Canadian Society of Echocardiography
3. Egyptian Medical Society of Echocardiography
4. European Association of Echocardiography
5. AEPC Association for European Paediatric Cardiology
6. Pediatric Cardiac Society Of India
7. Midwest Pediatric Cardiology Society, Inc.
8. World Society for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery
9. Pediatric Congenital Heart Association’s
10. Asia-Pacific Pediatric Cardiac Society
11. Canadian Pediatric Cardiology Association
12. ESC National Cardiac Societies
13. Cardiological Society of India
14. Russian National Congress of Cardiology
15. The Pan-African Society of Cardiology (PASCAR)
16. British Cardiovascular Society
17. American Heart Association
18. The Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
19. European Society of Hypertension
20. European Atherosclerosis Society
21. The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions Foundation, USA
1. ECHO GLOBAL LOGISTICS, INC.
2. Stifel: Buy Echo Global Logistics On The Dip
3. Esaote SpA.
4. Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc.
5. Stryker Medical Company
6. GE Medical Equipment
7. Medtronic Equipment
8. ECHO INCORPORATED
9. Edan USA
10. Kongsberg Maritime
11. SonoSite Inc. – US
12. Hitachi Aloka Medical America
13. AtriCure, Inc.
14. Cook Medical Incorporated
15. Japan Lifeline Co., Ltd.
16. Abiomed, Inc.
17. Johnson & Johnson
18. Biocompatibles UK Limited
19. iCardiac Technologies, Inc.
20. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising