Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 30 Relevant Journals, 9 Conferences, 2789 Workshops related to Eat Well Plate.
The Eat Well Plate is a pictorial summary of the main food groups and their recommended proportions for a healthy diet. It is the method for a illustrating dietary advice by the Department of Health, issued officially by the government of the United Kingdom. A simplified chart of the original Eat well Plate. The Eat Well Plate was previously known as the Balance of Good Health.
The types of food are split into five categories:
1. Plenty of fruit and vegetables (at least five portions a day).
2. Plenty of potatoes, bread, rice, pasta and other starchy foods.
3. Some milk and dairy and/or calcium fortified soy milk.
4. Some meat, fish, eggs and/or non-dairy sources of protein (like beans and pulses).
5. Only a small amount of high fat/sugar foods.
There is also advice on limiting the salt intake, and drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water, or unsweetened beverages, per day, while avoiding soda pops and soft drinks high in sugar. The eat well plate highlights the different types of food that make up our diet, and shows the proportions we should eat them in to have a well-balanced and healthy diet. It's a good idea to try to get this balance right every day, but you don't need to do it at every meal. And you might find it easier to get the balance right over a longer period, say a week. Try to choose options that are lower in salt when you can. Eating healthily is about eating the right amount of food for your energy needs. In England, most adults are either overweight or obese. This means many of us are eating more than we need, and should eat and drink fewer calories in order to lose weight.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contain over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conferences organized worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
The Eat Well Plate highlights the different types of food that make up our diet, and shows the proportions we should eat them in to have a healthy, balanced diet. Eating healthily is about eating the right amount of food for the energy needs. The eat well plate encourages choosing different foods from the first four groups every day, to help ensure obtaining the wide range of nutrients our body needs to remain healthy. It is not necessary to achieve this balance at each meal but it can apply to the food eaten over a day or even a week.
Eat Well Plate Conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all the aspects of Balanced Diets and healthy eating habits.
It also provides the platform for researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of clinical nutrition.
General advice is given for healthy people using the table of eat well plate. The government recommends and that healthy people should eat a diet which contains plenty of starch (rice, bread, pasta and potatoes). It also recommends that a person should eat at least 5 fruit or vegetable portions each day. Meat, fish, eggs and other protein-rich foods should be eaten in moderation. Dairy products should also be moderately consumed. Finally, salt, saturated fat and sugar should be eaten less. This advice is summarized in the eatwell plate. The market for protein ingredients is estimated to be USD 7.11 Billion in 2015, and is projected to reach USD 10.12 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 7.3%. In terms of volume, the protein ingredients market is projected to reach 1,901.23 kilotons by 2020, at a CAGR of 6.2%, as studied from 2015.
List of Best International Conferences:
1. Nutrition Conference
October 26-28, 2015, USA
2. Public Health and Nutrition Conference
March 10-12, 2016, Spain
3. Sports Nutrition and Supplements Conference
July 11-13, 2016, USA
4. Health Economics Conference
July 25-26, 2016, Germany
5. Primary Healthcare Conference
April 25-27, 2016, UAE
6. 5th Clinical Nutrition Conference
November 28-30, 2016, USA
7. Nutrition Conference
August 18-20, 2016, UK
8. Food Chemistry and Hydrocolloids Conference
August 04-05, 2016, Canada
9. 3rd Food Safety Conference
September 01- 03, 2016, USA
10. 4th Probiotics, Functional and Baby Foods Conference
November 03-05, 2015, Spain
11. 8th Food Processing Conference
November 09-11, 2015, UAE
12. Lipid Science and Technology Conference
November 30-December 02, 2015, USA
13. 4th Weight Loss and Fitness Conference
November 21-23, 2016, UAE
14. 2nd Dairy Meet Conference
June 30-July 02, 2016, USA
15. Livestock Nutrition Conference
July 21-22, 2016, Australia
16. Annual Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo (FNCE)
October 3–6, 2015, USA
17. Annual Congress of the European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism (ESPEN)
September 5–8, 2015, Portugal
18. 15th Nutrition and Diagnostics Conference
October 5–8, 2015, Czech Republic
19. 11th Nordic Nutrition Conference
June 20-22, 2016, Sweden
20. 12th European Nutrition Conference – FENS 2015
October 20-23 2015, Germany
List of Related Societies:
1. Bionutrient Food Association
2. Agriculture, Food & Human Values Society
3. The Nutrition Society
4. International Society of Sports Nutrition
5. Hungarian Scientific Society for Food Industry and Grain
6. American Society of Animal Science
7. Federation of European Biochemical Societies
8. American Society for Clinical Nutrition
9. Society of Chemical Industry
10. Nestle Nutrition Institute
11. American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
12. The European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition
13. European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism
14. Entomological Society of America
15. Romanian Society for Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition
16. Brazilian Society of Animal Husbandry
17. Humane Society of the United States
18. Society of Animal Science
19. Nigerian Society for Animal Production
20. Society of Chemistry and the Ministry of Agriculture Fisheries and Food
21. The Vegetarian Society
22. International Association for Cereal Chemistry
List of Related Companies:
1. Dixie Egg
2. ConAgra Foods
6. Beatrice Creamery Company
7. Corn Products Befining Company
8. Chicago Tofu
9. Grupo Bimbo
10. Nestle (CH)
11. Well’s Dairy Inc.
13. NABISCO Biscuits Co
14. MLO Sports Nutrition
15. Nutrilite Products Inc.
16. Pharma Sweet Company
17. Cargill Juice Beverage
18. Nanjing Yurun Food CO LTD
20. Hershey Foods
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on March 31, 2020