Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Internet banking (or E-banking ) means any user with a personal computer and a browser can get connected to his bank -s website to perform any of the virtual banking functions. In internet banking system the bank has a centralized database that is web-enabled. All the services that the bank has permitted on the internet are displayed in menu. Any service can be selected and further interaction is dictated by the nature of service. The traditional branch model of bank is now giving place to an alternative delivery channels with ATM network. Once the branch offices of bank are interconnected through terrestrial or satellite links, there would be no physical identity for any branch. It would a borderless entity permitting anytime, anywhere and anyhow banking. The network which connects the various locations and gives connectivity to the central office within the organization is called intranet. These networks are limited to organizations for which they are set up. SWIFT is a live example of intranet application.
ConferenceSeries sustains the most effective and also the current analyzed articles within the Open Access disciple. OMICS Publishing Group has been successful in revolutionizing the Open Access Journals and providing exposure to the scientific community by laying a platform along with 350 Journals, 30, 000 editorial team, 3.5 million readers and collaborated with more than 100 International Societies.
The main aim of ConferenceSeries is to transform the world by circulating the knowledge related to science and technology all over the globe by different theme standards of living of the masses. Along with the Journals, ConferenceSeries also organizes International Scientific Conferences which lay a perfect platform for all the International Audience to share their research ideas. ConferenceSeries International organizes over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world.
Online banking is also referred as Internet banking, e-banking, virtual banking and by other terms. Online banking involves electronic payment system that enables customers for feasible financial transactions by using internet access. Banking online or by phone allows you to make banking transactions such as transferring money, paying a bill, checking your balance or setting up a regular payment on your bank or building society’s secure website . Online banking is accessible via a computer or a mobile phone. You can make a range of payments: such as paying utility, tax and credit cards; bills; make one-off payments to other individuals, small businesses or tradesmen; and make transfers to other bank accounts or savings accounts.
The business value of E-banking is in hundreds of billions. There are so many companies/organizations/banks which follow the e-banking. Few of them are as follows:
List of Largest Banks:
1. Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
2. HSBC Holdings
3. China Construction Bank Corporation
4. BNP Paribas
5. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
6. JPMorgan Chase & Co
7. Agricultural Bank of China
8. Bank of China
9. CréditAgricole Group
10. Barclays PLC
11. Deutsche Bank
12. Bank of America
13. Japan Post Bank
14. Citigroup Inc
16. Mizuho Financial Group
17. Royal Bank of Scotland Group
18. Banco Santander
19. Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group
20. Group BPCE
There are so many international conferences conducting on E-banking, few of them are like:
Conferences on e-Banking:
1. 28th International Business Research Conference
2. International Congress on Economy, Finance and Business (ICEFB 2014)
3. International Conference on “Leadership Strategies for Management of Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Economics and Trade” (LSMAFMET- 2014)
4. ABSRC 2014 ROME - Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Conference
5. 4th International Conference on Business and Economics Research - ICBER 2014
6. 2nd International Conference on e-Business and e-Commerce Management - ICBCM 2014
7. Connect 2014- Q2 eBanking Conference
8. ICEB 2014 : International Conference on Electronic Banking
9. The 2nd International Conference on Electronic Banking and Payment Systems
10. The Future of Digital Banking
11. GCC eBanking Data Security Conference
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 25, 2020