Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series : World's leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 05 relevant journals, 06 Conferences, 05 Workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Auditing and about 24 articles are being published on Drug Interactions.
International standards are standards developed by international standards organizations. International standards are available for consideration and use worldwide. One prominent organization is the OMICS International Organization for Standardization. International standards may be used either by direct application or by a process of modifying an international standard to suit local conditions.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
A drug interaction is a situation in which a substance (usually another drug) affects the activity of a drug when both are administered together. This action can be synergistic (when the drug's effect is increased) or antagonistic (when the drug's effect is decreased) or a new effect can be produced that neither produces on its own. Typically, interactions between drugs come to mind (drug-drug interaction). However, interactions may also exist between drugs and foods (drug-food interactions), as well as drugs and medicinal plants or herbs (drug-plant interactions). People taking antidepressant drugs such as monoamine oxidase inhibitors should not take food containing tyramine as hypertensive crisis may occur (an example of a drug-food interaction). These interactions may occur out of accidental misuse or due to lack of knowledge about the active ingredients involved in the relevant substances.
The interaction of the two drugs may also increase the risk that side effects will occur. On the other hand, if the action of a drug is reduced it may cease to have any therapeutic use because of under dosage. Not withstanding the above, on occasion these interactions may be sought in order to obtain an improved therapeutic effect. Examples of this include the use of codeine with paracetamol to increase its analgesic effect. Or the combination of clavulanic acid with amoxicillin in order to overcome bacterial resistance to the antibiotic. It should also be remembered that there are interactions that, from a theoretical standpoint, may occur but in clinical practice have no important repercussions.
List of Best International Conferences:
• International Conference and Expo on Biopharmaceutics, September 21-22, Baltimore 2015
• 5th Global Summit on Toxicology & Applied Pharmacology September 19-21, 2016 Las Vegas, USA
• 7th World Nano Conference May 19-21, 2016 Osaka, Japan
• 11th International Conference and Expo on Nanoscience and Molecular Nanotechnology September 26-28, 2016 London, UK
• 5th International Conference on Nanotek and Expo November 16-18, 2015 San Antonio, USA
Symposiums on Drug Interaction:
Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical Symposium
1st International Symposium on Industry-Academia Interaction in Biotechnology & Drug Discovery
Annual CLMS Symposium
Societies on Drug Interaction:
• Laetrile - American Cancer Society
• American Geriatrics Society 2012 Beers Criteria Update Expert Panel. American ...Drug-drug interactions
• International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics
• ISoP : International Society of Pharmacovigilance - Drug ...
• Marin Medical Society - Napa County Medical Society
• European Society of Pharmacogenomics and Theranostics
• Parkinson Society Manitoba: Home
• Drugs - Belgian Hematological Society
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on February 22, 2024