Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 21 relevant journals, 69 Conference proceedings, 13 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Differential Diagnosis.
Differential Diagnosis is a systematic diagnostic method used to identify the presence of an entity where multiple alternatives are possible (and the process may be termed differential diagnostic procedure), and may also refer to any of the included candidate alternatives (or candidate conditions). This method is essentially a process of elimination or at least a process of obtaining information that shrinks the "probabilities" of candidate conditions to negligible levels, by using evidence such as symptoms, patient history, and medical knowledge to adjust epistemic confidences in the mind of the diagnostician (or, for computerized or computer-assisted diagnosis, the software of the system).
Scope and Importance:
Differential Diagnosis procedures are used by physicians and other trained medical professionals to diagnose the specific disease in a patient, or, at least, to eliminate any imminently life-threatening conditions. Often each individual option of a possible disease is called a differential diagnosis (for example, bronchitis could be a differential diagnosis in the evaluation of a cough that ends up with a final diagnosis of common cold).
Differential diagnosis has four steps
1. The physician Gathers all information about the patient and creates a symptoms list. The list can be in writing or in the physician's head; as long as they make a list
2. Lists all possible causes (candidate conditions) for the symptoms. Again, this can be in writing or in the physician's head but it must be done.
3. Prioritizes the list by placing the most urgently dangerous possible causes at the top of the list. Rules out or treats possible causes, beginning with the most urgently dangerous condition and working down the list. Rule out—practically—means use tests and other scientific methods to determine that a candidate condition has a clinically negligible probability of being the cause.
4. In some cases, there remains no diagnosis. This suggests the physician has made an error, or that the true diagnosis is unknown to medicine. The physician removes diagnoses from the list by observing and applying tests that produce different results, depending on which diagnosis is correct.
According to the telemedicine market research study, “Differential Diagnosis tools support differential telemedical treatment. The decision process take into account clinical findings form the home monitoring devices and from symptoms verbally communicated in a clinical services implementation.
OMICS International organizes 1000 + Global events. Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
1. 6th Clinical Experimental Cardiology Conference
November 30-December 02, 2015 San Antonio, USA
4. Cancer Diagnostics Conference
June 13-15, 2016 Rome, Italy
6. Diagnosis Conference
July 21-22, 2016 Chicago, USA
8. 5th Pathology Conference
May 09-11, 2016 Chicago, USA
10. 8th Diagnostic Error in Medicine
September 27-29 2015 Washington, USA
11. Clinical Pearls in Differential Diagnosis
April 11-12, 2015 Illinois, USA
12. Differential Diagnosis of Fluids from Body Cavities Conference
September 9-11, 2015 Bangkok
13. The Chest Pain: Differential Diagnosis
September 4, 2015 Anaheim, USA
14. Grand Rounds, Radiography of Child Abuse and its Differential Diagnosis
15th April, 2015
15. Preventing over diagnosis 2015
September 01-03 USA
16. 19th Prenatal Diagnosis Conference
July 12-15 2015 Washington DC, USA
17. Differential Diagnosis Debate
July 15, 2015 India
18. Early Diagnosis & Prevention of Oral Cancers Conference
May 22-23, 2015 India
19. 15th International Nutrition & Diagnostics Conference
October 5 - 8, 2015 Czech Republic
20. Cancer Diagnosis & Therapy Congress
September 03-04, 2015 London, UK
Companies Related to Differential Diagnosis:
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 28, 2020