Recommended Conferences for Dentistry
As per available reports about 09 relevant journals
, 03 Conferences
, 65 workshops
are presently dedicated exclusively to breathing disorder and about 404 articles are being published on endodontics.
is the branch of medical science concerned with the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and disorders of teeth and gums.
Organizes 1000+ Global Events
Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies
and Publishes 700+ Open access journals
which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series
website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
is the branch of science devoted for maintenance and treatment of teeth, gums, and other soft and hard tissues of oral cavity and adjacent structures. Dental
market is bifurcated into two segments: dental consumables and dental equipment’s. Dental consumables represent the larger segment of the dental care industry. The dental consumables segment includes crowns/bridges, implants, orthodontics, impressive materials, composites, endodontic, adhesives, and cements, while the dental equipment segment is composed of large equipment, such as autoclaves, sterilizers, chairs, communication systems, compressors, cuspidors, and digital imaging systems.
is one of the most rewarding professions to pursue. Through education, diagnosis and treatment, dentists provide the public with an essential health service. Research is continuing to show that the link between oral health and general health is strong.
do more than drill and fill patients' teeth; they perform a wide variety of procedures and functions. Though some dentists specialize or develop expertise in particular areas, the number and range of services that dentists provide has steadily grown.
The United Arab Emirates’ Oral Hygiene
market is set to continue the steady rate of growth exhibited since 2007 through to 2017, according to consumer specialist Canadean’s new report – The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in The UAE to 2017 – which predicts an average year-on-year growth of 3.17% to 2017. This will take the total market value to AED400.1 million (US108.9 million) by 2017: an increase of over AED100 million since 2007.
List of Best International Conferences:
13th Dental Health
Conference , Aug 15-17, 2016, Sao Paulo, Brazil
14th Dental Event
and Expo, Sept 15-16, 2016, Berlin, Germany
Congress, July 25-27, 2016, Bangkok, Thailand
16. 8th Orthodontic Congress, September 27-30 2015, London, UK
17. CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry, January 17-22, 2016, Gustavia, Saint Barthélemy
18. Dental art and teeth preservation, April 04-06, 2016, Mansoura, Egypt
19. Comprehensive Dentistry and the Dental Team, April 10-17, 2016, Fort Lauderdale, United States
20. Microscope Dentistry, April 21-23, 2016, Vilnius, Lithuania
Relevant Associations and Societies:
1. Singapore Dental Association
2. International Association for Dental Research
3. International Association for Dental Research
4. Federation of Special Care Dentistry Association
5. Dental Assisting National Board
6. National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
7. World Health Organization
8. World Federation of Orthodontists
9. Sports Dentistry Online
10. International Society of Computerized Dentistry
11. California Society of Pediatric Dentists
12. American Dental Association
13. National Dental Association
14. European Society of Endodontology
15. American Association of Endodontists
16. Australian Society of Endodontology
17. Ontario Society of Endodontists
18. Society of Endodontists, Singapore
19. Saudi Endodontic Society
20. The British Endodontic Society Constitution and Byelaws
1. Glidewell Laboratories
3. Impladent Ltd
4. Intra-Lock Systems
5. KLS Martin Group
6. LED Dental
10. Nobel Biocare USA, Inc.
12. Omnia LLC
13. Plantilla Clinicae
14. Ritter Implants
15. Salvin Dental
16. Delta Dental
19. Hopewell Dental Care
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on November 29, 2022