Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Cattles are the most common type of large domesticated animals. These are most commonly classified collectively as Bos taurus. Cattle are raised as livestock for meat, as dairy animals for milk and other dairy products and also as draft animals pulling carts and plows. Other products include leather and dung for manure or fuel. Cattle are ruminants, meaning their digestive system is highly specialized to allow the use of poorly digestible plants as food. Cattle are known for regurgitating and re-chewing their food which is called as cud chewing. The gestation period for a cow is about nine months long. Cattle are often raised by allowing herds to graze on the grasses of large tracts of rangeland. Raising cattle in this manner allows the use of land that might be unsuitable for growing crops.
OMICS Group International is the leading event organizers which host more than 300 International Conferences across the globe. OMICS group organizes scientific conferences on Clinical Sciences, Engineering & Applied Sciences, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry and it's an ideal platform for international networking. OMICS Publishing Group manages over 400 peer reviewed Open Access Journals in all field of research and practical applications. OMICS group hosts 350 Open Access journals with over 3.5 million readers and therefore the honor and success of an equivalent are often attributed to the robust editorial board that contains over 30000 eminent personalities. These scientific events are emerging as one of the best gathering with the support from 1000 International Collaborations with renowned scientific societies and institutes. OMICS Group International events offer exciting chance to showcase the services of your company to the global audience.
OMICS Group International in response towards development in the field of animal science organizes various conferences related to the subject such as International Conference on Live Stock Nutrition , Asian Congress on Veterinary , American Veterinary Congress .
• 40th World Small Animal Veterinary Association Congress 2015 Thailand
• The 18th Federation of Asian Veterinary Associations Congress (FAVA 2014), Singapore
• Voorjaarsdagen 2015, Netherlands
• 2nd Annual International Conference on Advances in Veterinary Science Research (VETSCI 2014) Singapore
• bpt- Kongress 2014 - German Veterinary Practitioners Association, Germany
• 20th Eurocongress of the Federation of European Companion Animal Veterinary Associations (FECAVA) 2014, Germany
Relevant Associations and Societies
• Association for Applied Animal Andrology Biennial Meeting
• American Academy of Veterinary Pharmacology & Therapeutics Biennal Symposium
• European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
• European Association of Zoo and Wildlife Veterinarians Biannual Meetings
• Veterinary Organizations & Associations
• Humane Society Veterinary Medical Association
• Canadian Veterinary Medical Association
Major Companies Associated
• Taconic Farms
• Taconic Farms
• Elanco (Lilly)
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 28th Jan, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising