Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports 1 relevant journal 2 Upcoming conferences, 6 open access articles, 19 conference proceedings, 16 national symposiums are exclusively dedicated to carbon sequestration.
Carbon sequestration is a set of technologies that can greatly reduce CO2 emissions from new and existing coal- and gas-fired power plants and large industrial sources. There are two major types of CO2 sequestration: terrestrial and geologic. Terrestrial (or biologic) sequestration means using plants to capture CO2 from the atmosphere and then storing it as carbon in the stems and roots of the plants as well as in the soil. In photosynthesis, plants take in CO2 and give off the oxygen (O2) to the atmosphere as a waste gas. The plants retain and use the carbon to live and grow. Geologic sequestration is putting CO2 into long-term storage in geologic zones deep underground.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The Conference Series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Carbon sequestration could play an important role in reducing greenhouse gas emissions, while enabling low-carbon electricity generation from power plants. It can significantly reduce emissions from large stationary sources of CO2, which include coal- and natural-gas-fired power plants, as well as certain industry types such as ethanol and natural gas processing plants.
2020 EU energy and climate change package has secured a deal expected to be worth Euro 7-12 billion to fund up to 10-12 demonstration of CCS across Europe. The Eropean Economic Recovery Plan currently under negotiation also proposes a little more than Euro 1 billion for CCS demonstrations. These will hand private power sector developers billions of euros to trial CCS technology in new coal-fired power plants or to retrofit CCS on to existing power stations.
International symposium and workshops
1. 17th International Seismic Symposium, May 15-20, 2016, Scotland
2. EAGE Workshop on Seismic Reservoir Characterization, January 31 - 03 February, 2016 Kuwait City, Kuwait
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Asociación Española para la Enseñanza de lasCiencias de la Tierra
2. AsociaciónGeológica Argentina
3. Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography
4. Association for Women Geoscientists
5. Association Française de Microminéralogie
6. Association of American Geographers
7. Association of American State Geologists
8. Association of Applied Geochemists
9. Association of Earth Science Editors
10. Association of Environmental & Engineering Geologists
11. Association of European Geological Societies
12. Association of Geoscientists for International Development
13. Association of Hungarian Geophysicists
14. Association of Polish Geomorphologists
15. Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia
16. Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Manitoba
17. Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Newfoundland
18. Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
1. Coastline Surveys Limited (CSL)
2. Coffey Environments
3. Conrad Geoscience Corp.
4. Copernicus GesellschaftmbH
5. Daniel B. Stephens & Associates, Inc. (DBS&A)
6. Dayton & Knight Ltd.
8. Deterco (Pty)Ltd
9. Dewhurst Group, LLC
10. Earth Dimensions, Inc.
11. Earthtech Ingineers Ltd
12. Earthworks-jobs.com Ltd
13. EasySolve Software LLC
14. EBA Engineering Consultants Ltd.
15. ECA Geophysics
16. Ecology Control Industries, Inc. (ECI)
17. EcoMetrix Incorporated
19. Entact, Llc 20. Enviro Management Inc.
21. Enviro Management Inc. (EMI)
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 16th Sep, 2015